LOVE what are you supposed to do with balls when you give head?

Ideotique

Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco
Jul 11, 2004
Awestralia
They feel left out

Lick them. Suck them, fondle them. Just don't forget the poor little fellas

antihero

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
NYC
lick and suck occasionally.

for the most part just cup and caress with nothing more then very very gentle pressure.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
hard? :eek3:

I like em cupped, if nothing else to protect em from getting banged around by the hand action.
Well I shouldn't say "hard" because I bet all the men immediately imagine like a heel on his balls or something :mamoru: Just like being slapped, pulled, etc.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
slapped wat :eek:

I don't mind my actual dick being beat like a red-headed stepchild or slapped around and whatnot, but my balls?! Wow.
Hence why our TS needs to speak to the guy she is giving head to, not a group of strangers. Every guy's tastes are different :dunno:

Two toys

Jan 29, 2004
UC Santa Cruz
i love having them licked and sucked on... shit is just insane.
i'm with you there, but only during the warm up stages of the blow job. like sort of as a teasing to get to actually bobbing some nob... once the actual cock sucking begins thats all i want because if she stops i lose the feeling and it can be a long process to get me to cum.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan