ENT FOOD What are your favorite cooking channels on YouTube?

eK

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
Brian Lagerstrom, J Kenji Lopez Alt, Matty Matheson, Chef John, Inga/Alvin/Adam from About to Eat, Mythical Kitchen, Adam Ragusea.

Occasionally Sam the Cooking guy... rarely Babish anymore and sometimes Josh Weissman but I just skip to the cooking part and skip all the talking bullshit (for all three).

Reactions: Highlander_77

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
Most of the suggestion posted are foodatainment and not really educational.

But pro home cooks, that hipster Ethan guy, Kenji Lopez, and Adam regusea are pretty good to actually learn.

One suggestion is to watch the video and then cook the meal without instructions. Youll learn to improvise and get better at cooking.

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
Josh Cortis and Brian Lagerstrom have been popping up on my feed a lot lately

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Josh Cortis and Brian Lagerstrom have been popping up on my feed a lot lately

Cortis showed up for me as well with the healthier/protein meal prep stuff. Same with Felu - Fit by Cooking. Also if you want Protein recipes there's The Protein Chef that has short vids with a lot of foods. I haven't tried anything by any of these dudes, though.

Reactions: GRattu
TS
TS
Highlander_77

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
This is one of the reasons I love Chef JP. He really gets into the fundamentals (just uploaded this one today) and explains things in ways that are very easy to understand. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost