what are your plans for the day?

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
Apple Genius Bar appt at 1055 to clean the port That effectively splits my day in half which sucks. Then call friend on his way home from work as we no longer get monthly lunches. Then call his wife to wish her a happy birthday. Pay credit card bill (gonna suck but it’s not like you can avoid it)
Between all that I’ll be hopefully raking in the cash and cleaning the pad for a friend who wants to have scotch and shoot the shit
Oh and walk dog later. She peed at 530am but was like fuck this cold ground

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
gonna work as little as possible, got a spreadsheet to finish and email out

email a recruiter back

get a burger for lunch from the local pub

pet the dogs a lot

dinner will be ???

read a bit, look at my phone, and then go to bed

Reactions: chornelium
TS
TS
chornelium

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
Staring blankly at my monitor while I have my coffee and wake up.

Figure out next steps after waking up.

waking up suckss
Apple Genius Bar appt at 1055 to clean the port That effectively splits my day in half which sucks. Then call friend on his way home from work as we no longer get monthly lunches. Then call his wife to wish her a happy birthday. Pay credit card bill (gonna suck but it’s not like you can avoid it)
Between all that I’ll be hopefully raking in the cash and cleaning the pad for a friend who wants to have scotch and shoot the shit
Oh and walk dog later. She peed at 530am but was like fuck this cold ground
how'd that hardware work out for puppers?

DCC

OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
waking up suckss

how'd that hardware work out for puppers?
I assume you mean the backpack. I used to think she hate IT IN PARTICULAR but she hates the idea of being hugged like a harness does. But she has to wear a harness when in the car and always runs away.

she’s growing more accustomed as I’m making her wear it on 1-2mile walks.
we’re gonna do more hiking with her again because tx goes in and out of cold. She’s not a fan but she getting there.
ironically I’ve gotten bigger and bigger packs and smaller so I’m used to carrying more.
clearly I carry the water at 8lb a gallon but she can do it and be cute doing it.
pat this point it’s more funny than it is practical. She’s all WAT? Carry 3 pound in addition to the pack? I don’t notice the weight

Reactions: chornelium

DCC

OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
I assume you mean the backpack. I used to think she hate IT IN PARTICULAR but she hates the idea of being hugged like a harness does. But she has to wear a harness when in the car and always runs away.

we’re gonna do more hiking with her again because tx goes in and out of cold. She’s not a fan but she getting there.
ironically I’ve gotten bigger and bigger packs and smaller so I’m used to carrying more.
clearly I carry the water at 8lb a gallon but she can do it and be cute doing it.
pat this point it’s more funny than it is practical. She’s all WAT? Carry 3 pound in addition to the pack? I don’t notice the weight

And it was awesome for you to give me that discount.
Now I’ve spent thousands more at rei and the discount would have been better spent on my backpack for the trip that was canned due to 2020
I have 4 new back packs in the last year and boots the biking shoes

TS
TS
chornelium

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA

Yeah my ex's friend had a dog with that pack and they made her carry her own food and misc equip.

Glad to working out

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
Tried to buy a ps5 for the nephews this morning but Walmart sold their drop that was supposed to be today, last night.

So I went to the gym.

Reactions: Firewall97

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
i fucked up and scheduled all my calls and meetings for the afternoon, so working on a couple projects then knocking those out and then going for a nice long run by the river

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
Here's my agenda for today.

730 - work meeting
810 - drop kid off at pre-k
9 - get 2nd grader on home school zoom
also 9 - work meeting
10 - mount face on bookcase i'm building, patch nail holes
1030 - take dogs for walk
11 - work meeting
1230 - pick pre-k up
1 - feed kids
130 - get 2nd grader back on home school zoom
also 130 - work presentation - change management
230 - sand bookcase face, first coat of paint
also 230 - take dogs for walk
3 - work presentation - end of year budget (audit)
4 - work meeting - project forcast
5 - 2nd grader homework - independent learning
6 - dinner
7 - exercise - bike trainer
830 - get kids to bed
9 - hang out with wife, drink beers.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman