What computer desk are you rockin’ these days?

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
I like the looks of something like this but open to suggestions

Lenihan+Computer+Desk.jpg

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
L-shaped generic desk from Amazon. It’s gotten pretty beat in the past year, but to be fair we did move across the country with it.

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
i like that file cabinet ikea setup but have an arrozzi arena or something right now. its like a huge mousepad

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
uline maple packing table top

autonomous sit stand legs

this was years ago when i first set it up and before i cleaned up and rearranged. that shitty white plastic thing is gone

IMG_20170421_210542.jpg

what it looks like now

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
I’ve been looking at so many desks / bed frames on Amazon but the quality scares me away.
It's actually held up quite well for what it cost, and I've been using it over a year.

I've got 3 24" displays on it and 2 keyboards + my laptop, and another 24" display on top of a filing cabinet to the left for work. It's just too small, so that's the only reason I'm really looking for a change.

My wife and I have the same desk though so that will be hard to fit in our area.

We have to of these back to back.

It's like having an office affair sometimes i play footsies with her during work hours

Reactions: Aviv

Scold

Nov 24, 2007
SJ,CA
not my pic but I got this one from IKEA going on 15 years ago and it is perfectly fine. It’s called the “Mikael” and I got a glass top that sits on top of the “wood” which has completely protected it.
7577f6b6157e59d69311756624c6f992.jpg

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
Pretty good quality?
Ehh, as far as particle board desks go, it’s one of the sturdier ones I’ve seen but that’s not saying much. The fake wood finish is shit, and peels up and bubbles easily.

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
Fully Jarvis sit/stand desk with a bamboo top. Really happy with it. Now I just need a chair, but no real office furniture outlet near me to check out used Millers and Steelcases.

TS
TS
iLLt3ck

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
It's actually held up quite well for what it cost, and I've been using it over a year.

I've got 3 24" displays on it and 2 keyboards + my laptop, and another 24" display on top of a filing cabinet to the left for work. It's just too small, so that's the only reason I'm really looking for a change.

My wife and I have the same desk though so that will be hard to fit in our area.

We have to of these back to back.

It's like having an office affair sometimes i play footsies with her during work hours
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana