What did you get your woman for Valentine’s Day?

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Ski trip to Telluride and a massage.

You could always get yours a card.

ChemicalWhore

Excessively Black
OT Supporter
May 1, 2006
San Diego
Prior to breaking up I had this Disney flower thing and coupon for a massage :dunno: guess I’ll spend it on meal prep shit now

• Sad
Reactions: Jinx

Snake Pliskin

OT Supporter
May 8, 2013
California
I write a letter every year not to be opened until ten years have passed. In the letter I talk about all the things we enjoyed the previous year. Five more years till she opens that first letter. If we're still together it will be wonderful. One day one of us will pass away and we'll always have the letters.

I also do a picnic basket with cheese, smoked salmon, olives, wine, and some dessert, and we go to a spot we regularly made love before being able to live together.

Reactions: saabguy

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
I write a letter every year not to be opened until ten years have passed. In the letter I talk about all the things we enjoyed the previous year. Five more years till she opens that first letter. If we're still together it will be wonderful. One day one of us will pass away and we'll always have the letters.

I also do a picnic basket with cheese, smoked salmon, olives, wine, and some dessert, and we go to a spot we regularly made love before being able to live together.
That’s really nice. Last line is a little weird, but I get it

Reactions: Snake Pliskin

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan