LOVE What do I do now?

korverftw

Jan 7, 2008
So yeah, went to a bar last night with some buddies with the intention of picking up girls. My first time going to a bar for that reason. Anyway this girl was all over me all night, making out and stuff. Even before we were very drunk we were going at it. I felt like a champ. She gave me her number and took mine. She said she wanted to leave with me but her friends were there and were having girls night afterwards. Either way, my friends and I went to a party afterwards and I texted her once to come and got no reply.

So am I ever supposed to text her again or just let it go? She was pretty hot and I never ever get girls (though I never go to bars)

Decease

Jan 3, 2006
CA
So yeah, went to a bar last night with some buddies with the intention of picking up girls. My first time going to a bar for that reason. Anyway this girl was all over me all night, making out and stuff. Even before we were very drunk we were going at it. I felt like a champ. She gave me her number and took mine. She said she wanted to leave with me but her friends were there and were having girls night afterwards. Either way, my friends and I went to a party afterwards and I texted her once to come and got no reply.

So am I ever supposed to text her again or just let it go? She was pretty hot and I never ever get girls (though I never go to bars)

You already texted once and got no reply, so just let her reach out to you. She has your number (unless she wrote it down wrong) she'll call/text you if she's interested. She could still be hung over or what not. If you really want to, you can give her a call or text if you prefer that method.

Midgetized

Don't mess with Douche Cat
May 29, 2000
San Diego, CA
Why would you expect her to reply to that text? She had already told you she had plans for afterwards, did you need her to tell you that again?

Wait a day or 2 and text or call her and see if she wants to get together. You won't know for sure if she's interested until you do that.

Dodger99

Jul 12, 2011
FLO RIDA
I wouldn't text her, let her come to you, if she doesn't, give it a week or two and say that your period is late, the joke will be a good ice breaker and hopefully lead to a conversation about hanging out again and if it doesn't , time to take a hint. A lot of times, girls/women/ ladies actually aren't playing games and are deliberately doing things because they mean it, just like you were going out to find girls, sounds like she was on the hunt too.

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006
in this type of situation (at the bar both drunk), I think it's really a matter of "out of sight, out of mind".

antihero

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
NYC
I wouldn't text her, let her come to you, if she doesn't, give it a week or two and say that your period is late, the joke will be a good ice breaker and hopefully lead to a conversation about hanging out again and if it doesn't , time to take a hint. A lot of times, girls/women/ ladies actually aren't playing games and are deliberately doing things because they mean it, just like you were going out to find girls, sounds like she was on the hunt too.

If she responds at all, then you push till you hang out or she stops responding. Thats really foolish to hinge your chances on her making it super easy for you. Make it happen.

TS
TS

korverftw

Jan 7, 2008
Texted today, no reply. Sucks, but a good lesson learned from my first bar experience.

Moving on!

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
Texted today, no reply. Sucks, but a good lesson learned from my first bar experience.

Moving on!

A common report on some social dynamics forums is that guys will find a chick who is totally into them, get their number, and then they never reply or return calls again.

The guy wonders, wtf, she was so into me, why is she ignoring me now?

Some people come up with reasons why, but the thing is just to realize that it happens and don't get too caught up in it and just move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448