GUN What do you carry in your EDC bag?

Boosted4g

Oct 16, 2003
East Coast
I am assembling a EDC bag for myself and I am just looking for ideas from others who have a EDC bag on what you carry in EDC bag.

I have the 5.11 Side Trip Briefcase (found here) and this is what I have on my list thus far on what I intend to put in it:

- Glock 20 w/ 4 magazines
- First Aid Kit
- Benchmade Knifes
- SureFire Light
- Water
- Macbook Pro
- Notepad w/ Pens

Kira Yamato

Feb 17, 2005
北海道 / Florida
I am assembling a EDC bag for myself and I am just looking for ideas from others who have a EDC bag on what you carry in EDC bag.

I have the 5.11 Side Trip Briefcase (found here) and this is what I have on my list thus far on what I intend to put in it:

- Glock 20 w/ 4 magazines
- First Aid Kit
- Benchmade Knifes
- SureFire Light
- Water
- Macbook Pro
- Notepad w/ Pens
:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

tan koi

A Glock 20 is the perfect companion for areas such as the Alaskan Tundra, Afghanistan, Somalia, etc.

I would put 10 magazines in there to be safe because I don't think 60 rounds of 10mm is enough.

Rip The Jacker

Jul 24, 2002
All day every day. Thank god it has wheels.
pelican01.jpg

The Cable Guy

Jul 10, 2006
Rowland Heights, CA
24 hours? Thats for trips no longer then 2 hours, or if I'm in somebody else's car. My car has 2k rounds and water/food for a month.

Good, I was concerned for a quick second. I never get out of my car without my AR and at LEAST 450 rounds. That combined with 100+ rounds of HST for my M&P9 Pro in my blackhawk serpa drop leg rig.

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.
DSCF0210a.jpg

I carry my lunch in it, mainly, but there's some other shit. It also serves as my short notice day trip field bag... and then it has a .357 J-Frame in it with 6 125gr Speer Gold Dots for two legged predators, and 12 200gr LFN Buffalo Bores for 4 legged ones. But, mainly it's a cool lunchbox. :o

Bark River STS-3
Fenix L10
Fenix P2DCE
SOG Powerlock
Camelbak 50oz
Chemlight
Native Grinds
Nalgene 32oz
PolarPur tablets
Stormproof matches
Lighter
Granola bars
CPR faceshield
latex gloves
Aspirin/basic wound care bandages
Pens/Pencil/Rite in the Rain
Spare CR123s, AAAs and CR2032s
Waterless hand sanitizer
E-tec red strobe
USB shit for the android/headphones/aux jack plug.

Jake!

I love looking at edc threads. Most of you carry more than I have in my big EMS bag; its become an oh-shit-i-just-stumbled-onto-an-car-crash bag that lives in the back of my car.

I've downsized to a push+r pack that carries PPE, a cpr mask, don't get killed on the side of the road gear, altoids, and misc crap. And I still feel like a fucking wacker.:hsd:
56872_474_Alternate1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bostonTparty506

Nov 5, 2010
CT
I love looking at edc threads. Most of you carry more than I have in my big EMS bag; its become an oh-shit-i-just-stumbled-onto-an-car-crash bag that lives in the back of my car.

I've downsized to a push+r pack that carries PPE, a cpr mask, don't get killed on the side of the road gear, altoids, and misc crap. And I still feel like a fucking wacker.:hsd:
56872_474_Alternate1.jpg

whacker.

espkh602

Aug 26, 2007
Connecticut

56872_474_Alternate1.jpg

Do you keep a camera in there in case you stumble on a structure fire so you can take pictures and upload them?

:mamoru:

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.

56872_474_Alternate1.jpg

You only feel like a whacker cause it's red and its a knockoff. Get a decent color genuine Maxpedition. :fawkd:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec