ART What do you consider yourself, skill wise?

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
I consider myself an amateur and a novice at best. I always critique myself way too hard and think my pics don't hold a candlelight to most of OTAP, much less people on other forums... well, maybe better than slimeball, but that's it. :mamoru:

aCab

Jun 1, 2007
Chicaaago
I'm my own worst critic. I need pushing to take it to the next level because I never think I'll make it.

e.pie

Dec 3, 2004
KFLY
I consider myself an amateur and a novice at best. I always critique myself way too hard and think my pics don't hold a candlelight to most of OTAP, much less people on other forums... well, maybe better than slimeball, but that's it. :mamoru:

I'd say I'm in that boat too :hs:

Bloke

Banned
Jun 1, 2003
Lacrosse wi
i dont label myself, thats silly.
anyway my strengths are in natural lighting, somewhat good at street photography.
id like to improve upon the perspectives. like that one guy that had his camera on a pole to take those real estate photos posted here. thats just genius. to me a perfect perspective is much more important than perfect lighting, and harder to come by.

White Stormy

Take that, subspace!
Sep 17, 2002
Sparkopolis
I know how to do every shot I want until I get out there and then suddenly I'm a noob and realize I left my brain at home.

but I'm still better than slimeball.

Bloke

Banned
Jun 1, 2003
Lacrosse wi
i need to go the library and read ansel adams book
this one looks good too
67i79i.jpg

asdfbunk

A Member
OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2005
The fact that I haven't posted a single shot I've taken should say it.

(well, I haven't shot anything interesting yet.. just been messing around to get used to exposure/aperture etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor