SRS What do you guys think? Did girlfriend cheat on me or not?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by veryn0, Mar 21, 2006.

1. veryn0

veryn0 New Member

The other night, after comming back from a friend's birthday dinner I had to drive my drunk friend home (birthday boy) and my girlfriend and another friend left to go to the library to study for finals. After that, she and a few friends went over to a friend's place to drink and party. Since she was feeling somewhat drunk, she passed out at the friend's place on his bed. Later that night, the friend (who wasn't drunk...) started making moves on her. He started kissing her cheeks and filling up on her. She told him to stop many times but he wouldn't stop. After a few times eventually she gave in. According to her there was no lip contact or any sexual activities... I asked her how she felt when he was making moves on her and she told me that she feels that she didn't particularly enjoy it but she also didn't hate it either. She also said she isn't attracted to him at all but thinks she was sober enough to understand what was happening. What do you guys think? Should I Stay with her and try to work things out or leave her? Btw, we have been on and off for 3 years now and I know I have done some messed up things in the past but I never think of cheating on her. I am still madly in love with her but she doesn't feel the same for me. She always tells me that she doesn't care about me as much as before and that she is confused. I wanted to beat the living hell out of this guy when she told me but then she told me not to do anything or even talk to him because she hasn't talked to him about the matter yet. I have a feeling she just wants to save her own reputation because everyone thinks of her as the "nice, innocent girl" Sorry for making this post so long but its been driving me nuts cause she had the nerve to tell me all this bullshit during finals week and I can't study a damn bit now!

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Im not going to read that b/c it looks like you might be over thinking about this. I'm also going to say that regardless of how you look at it go by how you feel. If you feel she cheated and you dont think the relationships will ever be the same lose her. If you ever DOUBT her or dont trust her END IT. Asking us what we think won't help on how you relationship is. If you think she cheated on you, that thought wont ever leave your mind knowing the possibility so you might as well move on. Or you could just ask her and assuming it's a healthy relationship and you trust her you should be set with her words.

3. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

ok i dont think you should stay with her if she aint on the same level as you are. obviously she doesn't care much about you. it hurts to let her go but i think its in your best interest to. keep on going like this and you'll probably end up wasting a lot of time and energy. i don't think the other guy is the problem here either. talk to her and and set things straight.

4. johan

johan Active Member

It's done. You'll get more satisfaction if you kick her to the curb hard.

5. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Get rid of her, its obvious that she isnt into you as much as you are to her.

Also yo joined in 2004 and have 19 posts? Must be an AE.

6. nickgonzo

nickgonzo oh ya

maybe just a lurker, like myself

7. darnit

darnit New Member

get some "you dont we are breaking up" sex and move on.
    Would you buy stock in a company that is closing it's doors for good?

8. Create

Create :free at last:

Kick the 'friend' first, then her.

9. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

WHY would you want to stay with her? She DEFINITELY DID cheat on you, no question about it. She even tells you to your face that she doesn't care that much about you and here you are still wondering if you should hang on? C'mon brother, you deserve FAR better than that. You know what she is really saying to you when she says she is confused and doesn't care that much? She is telling you to grow up, be a man, and dump her. THAT is what she is saying to you. She's not confused. She likes having you around because y ou are a pushover and you do things for her, plus she is used to having y ou around, but beyond that you just don't do anything for her anymore and you can't change this. Her mind is made up and I have a feeling she is good at manipulating you and getting you to come back when she feels the need. You need to finally step up, quit being a victim, and take charge. End this now.

10. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Bingo! Those 2 sentences told me all I need to hear.

11. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Exactly. Those two sentences show that he is being made a complete fool by her.

Move on.

12. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

the fact that she is talking to this dude first might mean she is going for seconds!!

shit dude!!

man up and go and speak to this dude!!

:bigthumb:

13. EmiB

EmiB New Member

:hsugh: Grill her some more... your not getting any info... also seems like she has you wrapped around her finger... grow some balls

14. Megab

Megab OT's CPhT

she cheated. break it off.
    /thread :hs:

15. Indrew

Indrew New Member

Love is blind, unfortunately.

16. veryn0

veryn0 New Member

After being with her for 3 years it's really hard to break up. You just always want and wish it will work out. Anyways, I ended up breaking up with her and I guess we are still friends. It was hard but will see what happens from here. I don't know about the rest of you but for me, the longer you been with a girl, the harder it is to break it off.

17. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

veryno I know what you mean! I love my girl and when we have big fights I want to break up sometimes because she becomes so unreasonable but fuck man. I love her and we have so many good time stogether. But how I see it. When I married her I took vows!! and they werent just words. I mean them and for better or worse I always want to work through things.
    Cheating is such a cold thing. Two worse things a husband or boyfriend can do to their partner is Hit her or cheat on her.

Be strong man. I know you want to forgive but the thought of cheating runs through your head at the same time. Confusion sets in and you miss her but angry at her too. You cant win.

18. She doesn't respect you and you're not in love with her.

19. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

I know it's hard man, but you've spent three years with a cheater, you don't want to waste any more of your life with someone who would have such little respect for you, abuse your trust, and cheat on you. So instead of saying, "Man! I invested 3 years of my life into you!" Say, "Man! I wasted 3 years of my life with you!" and move on. Seriously bro, no matter how much it hurts, move on and give it up. You shouldn't even be talking to her still, it's not going to help you move on, and it allows her the opportunity to manipulate you more.

Go to www.friendzoned.com to read more about relationships and trouble.

20. laz10

laz10 New Member

Maybe you should go with your gut feeling, maybe.