• Start date

Deleted member 50048

for daily carry?

they have some in stock and guns and ammo warehouse in manassas

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
for daily carry?

they have some in stock and guns and ammo warehouse in manassas

Excellent gun, but it's not a Glock so be prepared for all the OT glock sackriders to say how horrible the trigger is etc and that the M&P is a piece of shit.

Before I traded mine it had ~4000 rounds run through zero problems, bang everytime I pulled the trigger.

TS
TS

Deleted member 50048

yes, it is a 7 pound handgun.

really.

Boris The Blade: [referring to the gun he sold Tommy] Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work... you can always hit them with it.

Slick26

Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew
Jul 28, 2006
Mini Soda
CarryGear-1.jpg

Work1.jpg

Work4.jpg

Work5.jpg

Work5.jpg

Not the best quality pictures. I took them with my cell phone, at work. :sad2:

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
On a side note the very first models sucked ass on trigger pulls we measured my friends and it was 13lbs :eek3: The newer ones all have been around 6-7 though

Slick26

Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew
Jul 28, 2006
Mini Soda
The trigger is fine, I have no problems with it. It does smoothe out after some dry-firing and range time.
And it's not like you can't get a trigger job done... Glock faggots do it all the time.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Yea the new triggers are really nice actually. Plus they dont require any aftermarket parts to adjust the trigger which is nice. It was the very first run guns that gave them a bad name. Im getting a SW MP9 for CCW. Cant beat $400 for a compact

cent

Nov 8, 2007
i have one, i really like it. i plan to do a 4lbs trigger job sometime soon and then get the crimson trace laser sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan