CAR What do you think about this truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SycoPhant

Get out my way
Oct 8, 2001
Erie, PA
Yea, those rims are ugly, but that's quite a beast. Too bad it's a Viper with a Ram body, where the Lightning is truck front to back.

spoon-ex

Jan 2, 2001
maryland
i think its pretty sweet and is a truck not a viper with a ram body, just has the engine, tranny and differential from the viper, i hate the wheels and i think they could lower it another inch and it would be even better, biggest advantage is it comes with the 6 speed whereas the lightning is only an auto, although for what i would use the truck for i would rather have the auto but i think alot of ppl will like it simply for the 6 speed

that is going to be the baddest truck on the road by far. Dodge tried the V-10 short box half ton back in 94 but it did not take off verey well and was not put into production. But the V-10 was the cast iron out of the 3/4 ton trucks. I can not wait to see one on the road. Hope the prive is some what affordable unlike the viper. Thanx for that preview :bigthumb:

Somatic

OG Lurker ftw
May 9, 2001
Vancouver, BC
The Viper powertrain doesn't inspire me at all. That fact tells me one thing......EXPENSIVE.

Give me a blown 360 and an auto...... at least then I'll be able to afford one.

That is extremely FUGLY, I wouldnt even want that thing near my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448