LOVE What does it say about me that...

BrinkofSanity

you are playing against tough odds. most girls are just that. so you finding one that is not is harder then you think.

just keep going through the motions until you find the right one.

jimmyjoe

Across 110th Street, You can find it all in the st
Aug 12, 2008
AVL, NC
you are playing against tough odds. most girls are just that. so you finding one that is not is harder then you think.

just keep going through the motions until you find the right one.

No wonder, I was thinkin I was the same, BTW- my last girlfriend was much more psycho, than clingy!

Toxica

Mar 10, 2008
IN
Well it is probably easier to hook up with a girl that is clingy and/or psycho. Nobody else really wants to date them and they hook up or obsess with the first guy to give them any attention. You aren't going for the challenge of finding that girl you want and instead hooking up with these clingy girls.

ww_Crimson

Sep 3, 2007
Bay Area
It's actually kind of weird because the girl I'm seeing now isn't that clingy, especially compared to my prior relationships. We talk or see each other every day but in the past things were so much worse, I'm honestly not used to it. For the most part, it's great.

Good luck in your search.

Viper

Livin' la vida scrotum
Sep 22, 2004
In a van down by the river
That you are a distant person, afraid to get too close.

And that you need to be validated constantly to feel like you are worthwhile.

The damaging part of that is, that eventually the clinginess dies out...the massive ego trips given by said clingy girls thins away to nothing, and in the end you are left empty in the relationship that once had you feeling so high.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan