gorgeous day and not at all hot. Perfect for cracking some PR’s

Yesterdays effort

TW9oX4Il.png

makemedie

Jan 8, 2006
Auckland, New Zealand
you lycra crew ?

OHHHHHHH
My dumb ass has just clicked that it was riding a bicycle. Haha I thought you were running that quick and I was astounded that you managed to keep that pace for that long.

No, not lycra crew, but very interested in joining. I live in Auckland CBD and we have a fuckload of dedicated cycleways, with some that have pretty nice views too. Like this pink cycle path that lights up at night, and is about a 10 min walk from me.

auckland-new-zealand-aerial-view-skytower-observation-deck-to-nelson-street-cycleway-named-te-ara-whiti-which-183145782.jpg

5_1521687744.jpg

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
OHHHHHHH
My dumb ass has just clicked that it was riding a bicycle. Haha I thought you were running that quick and I was astounded that you managed to keep that pace for that long.

No, not lycra crew, but very interested in joining. I live in Auckland CBD and we have a fuckload of dedicated cycleways, with some that have pretty nice views too. Like this pink cycle path that lights up at night, and is about a 10 min walk from me.

auckland-new-zealand-aerial-view-skytower-observation-deck-to-nelson-street-cycleway-named-te-ara-whiti-which-183145782.jpg

5_1521687744.jpg
That is cool af

Reactions: makemedie

DaZ

System 9 And The 7 Dwarfs
OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2004
MA
If you have money to just to piss away....I'm a single dad and I'm having major back surgery in a few weeks. I make shit for money and need my car fixed. Hit me up if you would like to donate. Love you fam. Enjoy!

Reactions: hoody and turbo35

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448