CAR What happened to Autopia Carcare?

bigltc

Jul 22, 2008
What happened to Autiopia Car care? Weren't they selling enough Sonus and Ultima to make it or did PBMA buy them out because they were doing so good? :)

BlazinBlazer Guy

Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.
Jul 24, 2002
Lansing, MI USA
Autopia was bought out by 3D and that is why they only carry 3D and HD products.

Autopia.org is a separate entity from Autopia-Carcare.com, and has been for quite some time. PBMA (known to most as Autogeek's parent company) bought Autopia-Carcare.com, but 3D still owns Autopia.org. David B. and David O. are long gone from either (thank Goodness!)

JRock10

May 25, 2005
Nashville, TN FTW
Autopia.org is a separate entity from Autopia-Carcare.com, and has been for quite some time. PBMA (known to most as Autogeek's parent company) bought Autopia-Carcare.com, but 3D still owns Autopia.org. David B. and David O. are long gone from either (thank Goodness!)
still gonna be awhile before i go back there, regardless

BlazinBlazer Guy

Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.
Jul 24, 2002
Lansing, MI USA
still gonna be awhile before i go back there, regardless

Oh I agree, I don't post on autopia.org, but I've been on DetailCity.org for a long time and I have no reason to stop posting there. It's now owned by PBMA and sponsored by autopia-carcare.com (also owned by PBMA now) but so what? I also have posted at AutogeekOnline.net for a long time so it makes no difference to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor