What happened with Boulevard Brewing? Midwestern OTers it’s your time to shine

TS
TS
digital jello

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
Over the weekend, Kansas City found itself in the national spotlight via a viral Reddit post. The author, a former female employee of Boulevard Brewing Co., accused the company of multiple instances of blatant sexism and harassment. She provided a detailed account of situations involving herself and other women in the employ of the local brewery, and shared her experience with having human resources and management ignore or diminish the claims of herself and other employees.

Welp

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
Beer people are weird. Like a brewery is some kind of public utility like the water district :rofl:

CA82-D18-C-AD09-4-C07-94-CF-37923-CAAC35-D.jpg

Reactions: skeletor25rs

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
Beer people are weird. Like a brewery is some kind of public utility like the water district :rofl:

CA82-D18-C-AD09-4-C07-94-CF-37923-CAAC35-D.jpg

1) beer people are fucking weird, I whole heartedly agree

2) they absolutely should make the findings public, there is a chance this is a disgruntled employee who has a vendetta and these claims could be largely unfounded. There’s merit to every accusation I’m sure, but how truthful or spun it is, really needs an independent review

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan