What is the best way to buy a relatively new but cheap level ipad?

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
My Rower came with a tablet but it uses the android OS and I can use the same apps with an iPad. I much prefer the iPad interface.
This would only be used for the rower so no need to max it out as I already have a good iPad.

There are used sites right? Anyone want to sell me one? Air or not but not 5 years old and shit. At worst I could just use my iPad and just buy another one for like 1k or so right?

FDT

dynamic island
Jan 3, 2006
PNW
I got an iPad pro 10.5 256gb LTE with keyboard and Apple Pencil hmu

TS
TS
DCC

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
Or you could just get an iPad 8 for <$300
Yeah I looked and it was like 250 for a cheap one which is more than I'd need. I'd be using it for a screen and wifi. No other reason to have it which is why I'd be fine with used.
I think my super old iPad is just too old even for the ifit app

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
i opened a bank account with a bank i only had a cc with that i never use, and parked some $$ there.

turns out there was a free ipad for signing up, got the email and ignored it since it looked like bullshit and then 3 weeks later it showed up at my house. So i guess try that

• Haha
Reactions: FDT

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman