FIT What is the most interesting/different place you have worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekierthanyou

Crews: DSLR, Brolie, Classic Car, Gun, Zombie, Pro
May 11, 2007
Covina, CA
I just did HIIT at the Circus Maximus where they used to do chariot races and stuff like 2000 years ago... that was really cool.

KIDRR

Duck dog>*
Nov 1, 2004
North Mexico
A couple years ago I did a lot of HIIT with these two FREAKS in the club at a Halloween costume party. After I went back to their apartment and did some more HIIT and dispersed a few protein shakes for them. Everything was cool cept the whipping part

JeremyD

Oct 3, 2004
Trained in this oldschool dungeon warehouse gym in Somerset MA call Horton's Gym. Only reason I'm not a member there now is that I just can't bring myself to do cardio on 20 year old machines.

TS
TS
geekierthanyou

geekierthanyou

Crews: DSLR, Brolie, Classic Car, Gun, Zombie, Pro
May 11, 2007
Covina, CA
AIRPORT. deadlifted a plane off the ground.

Actually, I did do a short workout at LAX once. The stupid shuttle vn was taking forever and I had my full backpack (~60lbs) so I started busting out pushups while I was waiting.. did like 5 sets of 25 before the bus got there.

ReFreshing

OT Supporter
Jan 25, 2006
SoCal, Erf
Was doing pullups on the metro. It was late at night and i had a long ride and nobody was on the train. The shaking train helped me work on core and balance :rofl:

crucialkc

the earth is flat
Apr 6, 2004
kansas city
cruise ship... pretty advanced machines where you type in the weight you want :eek3:

:werd: did this last december. pretty dope to look out at the ocean and stuff while lifting but it's pretty much a half ass workout because the weights are all machines and dumbbells.. plus you are rocking in the middle of the ocean so even if you were doing anything real heavy you run the risk of injury because your body is swaying during the movement.

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
Was doing pullups on the metro. It was late at night and i had a long ride and nobody was on the train. The shaking train helped me work on core and balance :rofl:
used to do this every time I would drink... there was an inevitable 1-2 mile walk from whatever bar to my house or my friends house since we were too cheap to take cabs unless we were with chicks :o I'd just hit up every bus shelter or street light that was reachable and bust out five or six.

one time i was black out drunk and my friend said I was doing pullups on a street sign while we were chilling at the bus stop... and some little mexican dude comes over talking about F&N and "thug workouts" and started doing pullups with me. I don't remember that shit happening but a few pitchers of stella and a shitload of jager will do that to a person.

ReFreshing

OT Supporter
Jan 25, 2006
SoCal, Erf
used to do this every time I would drink... there was an inevitable 1-2 mile walk from whatever bar to my house or my friends house since we were too cheap to take cabs unless we were with chicks :o I'd just hit up every bus shelter or street light that was reachable and bust out five or six.

one time i was black out drunk and my friend said I was doing pullups on a street sign while we were chilling at the bus stop... and some little mexican dude comes over talking about F&N and "thug workouts" and started doing pullups with me. I don't remember that shit happening but a few pitchers of stella and a shitload of jager will do that to a person.

sounds fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan