what is your trick for getting rid of hiccups

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
@mollywhop do you think bears get hiccups? If so, do you think they eat trash as a means to rid themselves of these hiccups?

Perhaps you should eat some trash.

spooled2.2

fuck off real life flanders
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2002
Rancho Relaxo
I found the best way was try and ignore them. Sounds weird but when you stop anticipating the next one they tend to go away.

tommylightning

If ya can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
2b32b2f90ed02ac48bdbaf3b894ec879.gif

staffer21

Who? What? I don't....
Oct 29, 2001
Immediately after a hiccup, blow out all of your air... then without taking a breath swallow as many times as you possibly can. It is easier if you have a pint of water that you can use to chug without taking a breath.

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
Teaspoon of sugar. Now, I ain't talkin no sissy queer lib sugar like mung fruit, or some raw type sugar, or whatever, I'm talkin a good down home, American made, pure white graduated sugar. Made by Sam, on the corner of Purple Mountains Majesty Lane, and Amber Waves of Grain Boulevard. It brings a year to my eye, and it'll also cure your hiccups, as paw used to say. Paw is dead.

Dick Dale

Martha Stewart candy fuchsia on the sewage Buick
Oct 12, 2020
I’ve tried holding breath ice water pressing on diaphragm etc.

This site says drink from the opposite side of the glass and maybe I’ve smoked myself retarded but I don’t understand how that’s possible
i think you need an inversion table

I just tried and did a barrel roll

• Dislike
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
I’ve tried holding breath ice water pressing on diaphragm etc.

This site says drink from the opposite side of the glass and maybe I’ve smoked myself retarded but I don’t understand how that’s possible
Is your diaphragm installed before you pour ice water over it?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec