GUN What kinda Range bags are you guys running?

TQ

Sep 20, 2002
Kansas City, MO
I came across the Larue Covert for my 522 but its more than I want to spend and after some research sounds like its not very well made :hsd:

Any of you have anything similiar? I like how compact it is since I have a folding stock.

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetactical/Detail.bok?no=314

0ab02f7e.jpg

NetChemica

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
9LDNe.jpg

My top secret covert range bag. :mamoru:

It actually holds my AR perfect. Too bad all the zippers except for the main one took a shit and it won't hold anymore. 3 mags and a 1,000rd bag used to fit perfectly in there :wtc:
dvWo8.jpg

eric5678

striving for mediocrity
OT Supporter
Oct 10, 2003
H-TOWN burbs
In one of those bags right now there is

sig gsr c3 + 4 mags
92fs + 6 mags
M4gery + dozen mags

It'll fit much more than you want to hump for any distance.

SmugZombie

Aug 2, 2006
Purgatory
Bought a fairly cheap, but strong camera bag that has velcro movable compartments... Works great for 3-4 pistols... but then again, I have no long guns..

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
Who said it was covert?
LaRue did... when they named it the "Covert" and then they went a step further when they describe it as "discreet" on their site
laruebag.jpg

Thats just the model name genius. :hsugh:
Yeah, :ugh: what does the name have to do with the intentions of the model... what a crazy thought! I mean, words have no meaning right? Just random letters for purpose of identification?

I'm going to make a hunting rifle and name it the Tactical 9000 and then say "Who the fuck said it was tactical? It's just a name. This is a HUNTING rifle!"

Last edited:

NetChemica

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
LaRue did... when they named it the "Covert" and then they went a step further when they describe it as "discreet" on their site
laruebag.jpg

Yeah, :ugh: what does the name have to do with the intentions of the model... what a crazy thought! I mean, words have no meaning right? Just random letters for purpose of identification?

I'm going to make a hunting rifle and name it the Tactical 9000 and then say "Who the fuck said it was tactical? It's just a name. This is a HUNTING rifle!"

Easy there champ, it's just a name.

I'm sure the Ford Escape isn't a fucking escape pod, and the Taurus Judge isn't meant just for Judges. My Giant Anthem X2 bicycle isn't that patriotic either. My first bike, Specialized Hardrock, wasn't a rock at all.

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
Easy there champ, it's just a name.

I'm sure the Ford Escape isn't a fucking escape pod, and the Taurus Judge isn't meant just for Judges. My Giant Anthem X2 bicycle isn't that patriotic either. My first bike, Specialized Hardrock, wasn't a rock at all.
You're really suggesting that the name "covert" is COMPLETELY unrelated to LaRue's intentions when marketing this? It's just a crazy random coincidence? Explain the "discreet" description on their website then?

They called it covert. The described it as discreet. I stand by my original statement. They are calling it covert, and I'm saying OD = not covert

TS
TS
TQ

TQ

Sep 20, 2002
Kansas City, MO
You're really suggesting that the name "covert" is COMPLETELY unrelated to LaRue's intentions when marketing this? It's just a crazy random coincidence? Explain the "discreet" description on their website then?

They called it covert. The described it as discreet. I stand by my original statement. They are calling it covert, and I'm saying OD = not covert

Jesus Christ will you chill the fuck out? :bowrofl:

Someone get this motherfucker a drink.

NetChemica

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
I don't understand why you're so upset over a name. Is it really that important to you?

Also, if you're carrying any of these bags through your driveway, which ones do you think will make your neighbor think you own a gun?

1d2sO.jpg

6dy2g.jpg

W8SH0.jpg

UryfS.jpg

attomica

Oct 30, 2003
Nashville
Is this similiar to that?
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=939259680

I was thinking about grabbing one for my buddy for his bday.

Any of you have any bags from Midway?...
I have that exact bag from Midway and it is awesome. It's pretty big, though, so don't be tempted to fill it. It'll be a bitch to carry. I know from experience. I highly recommend it, as do around 400 others according to Midway's ratings.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor