GUN What round for Liger?

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY
Big cat injures Wagoner sanctuary volunteer
http://www.newsok.com/big-cat-injures-wagoner-sanctuary-volunteer/article/3317094
BY MICHAEL KIMBALL
Published: October 30, 2008

BROKEN ARROW — A 1,000-pound cat attacked a volunteer Wednesday at a Wagoner County animal sanctuary, officials said. The cat was identified as a liger, which is a cross between a male lion and a female tiger.

Peter Getz, 32, of Stillwater was airlifted to St. John Medical Center in Tulsa in critical condition with wounds to his chest and neck, a Broken Arrow Fire Department spokesman said. A hospital spokeswoman would not release his condition.

The attack occurred just before noon at Safari’s Interactive Animal Sanctuary, 26881 E 58, east of Broken Arrow, Wagoner County sheriff’s Deputy Eugene Smith said. Getz was trying to feed the liger when it attacked.

Calls to the animal sanctuary went to voicemail Wednesday. The message says "a volunteer had an injury. Due to the emotional strain of the situation, Safari’s will be closed until further notice.” The sanctuary did not return a call seeking comment.

The liger, named Rocky, weighed an estimated 1,000 pounds, according to an undated video from Tulsa television station KOTV-6 posted on the sanctuary’s Web site.

In 2003, a bear cub attacked a handler’s arms and legs at Safari’s Interactive Animal Sanctuary.

===
I think I'd use 7.62x54r

Ghostrider4450

Aug 25, 2005
Out of my mind, brb never.
liger4.jpg

Awww kittah awwww AAHHHHHHH OH MY GOD ITS EATING MY LEGS!!!!! ARHAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhh........

phrozenlikwid

Jul 13, 2007
NKY
223AI/63TSX just because I think it would, or a 338ultra/210TSX to punch out both front shoulders if I wasn't fucking around.

I'd then proceed to cape it starting at the asshole (because there's more than one way to skin a cat), and wear it's hide as a cloak for at least a period of 5 days.

Then I'd get a full body mount with said cape, and leave it in a crouching position near my bed so when wiminz came over I could tell them the story about my 'pussy panther", while I piledrived them into the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor