what should i do with the girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by chanakya950, Dec 12, 2016.

1. chanakya950

chanakya950 New Member

Hi I’m posting from Germany

Daily I am travelling to college in a bus where a blonde girl stares at me, but I used to ignore her.......

After one month, I got the interest and started talking with her ....... and found out we are of same college but different groups….

I am very fast so the very next day of my talk I sent her a friendship request and she accepted it.......next day in fb I messaged her can we have a cup of coffee together........

"mmm...no" is what she replied "ok then some other day" is my last msg..... I got move on and did not talk with her again excepting giving a smile and saying hi....

But we travel together almost daily and I am saying the same thing and she is stalking at me this is happening for a month now

Now I have doubts

1)is it right to ignore her after she said no to coffee.

2)brain is saying you have done a right thing, while heart is saying no go and talk to her

I am unable to decide …. what should I do guys……

2. Fifafever

Fifafever OT Supporter

Bruh, she said no, leave it be.

3. jumperquarrel

jumperquarrel New Member

Asking her to coffee is gay. Ask her to come over to your house to watch a movie. Then you know what to do. Dating is dead. Nowadays it is all about instant hookups

4. 34RedRay

34RedRay New Member

Yup she said no. Leave it be. It's a win win for you. You either move on and stop worrying about her or your now lack of interest works to your benefit and she starts paying you more attention.