STYLE what size virgils?

BBSLM

Nov 9, 2008
im a 42 in margiela and common projects, 9.5 US in quoddy, most nikes.

and is a proxy the most realistic way to get them in the US?

level99

im already back in the states. but they are probably all sold out by now unless youre a womens size or gargantuan.

trust n belive, that there was a line of chinamen / hk fobs resellers lined up outside the store on release day. I saw it like 3 times while i was there no joke, and thats not even on virgil release day.

Deleted member 35467

9.5 is better for his size if he can kop half-size

pokpok

Jul 6, 2003
im already back in the states. but they are probably all sold out by now unless youre a womens size or gargantuan.

trust n belive, that there was a line of chinamen / hk fobs resellers lined up outside the store on release day. I saw it like 3 times while i was there no joke, and thats not even on virgil release day.

those hk fobbers are prolly from

http://head-porter.org/
http://www.conceptshop.com.hk/
http://zembia.com/
http://www.supremepalace.com/newfrontpage.htm

so kop your bibim virgins there.

TS
TS

BBSLM

Nov 9, 2008
42, and us 9.5 you'd be a size 9 in virgils. TRUST.
9.5 is better for his size if he can kop half-size

fuuu the two dudes i hoped would post give me different answers.

He can't. Thanks for your concern, though.

because they dont make half-sizes or because im stuck in the US with no hook up?

thanks. i think conceptshop has the ones im looking for.

level99

to be clear, i used to wear 9.5 and ownd 2 birgils wit dat and they fit fine, im a eu 43, and us nike size 10.

but on my last 1 i got size 10 cuz i wear w/ chunky socks now.

level99

i also add that birgils r the most lightest breathable boot to wear. Ive tried Trickers, Viberg, and a pair of yuketens before (which i promply sold) and they are all very CLUNKY + HEAVY and heavy duty.

Birgils feel like u are walking on a cloud while wearing ballerina shoes. + the shape of boot is slim, but not too gay looking. a perfect balance.

TS
TS

BBSLM

Nov 9, 2008
no prob BB, post pics when u kopkop :coold:

will do my du.

i also add that birgils r the most lightest breathable boot to wear. Ive tried Trickers, Viberg, and a pair of yuketens before (which i promply sold) and they are all very CLUNKY + HEAVY and heavy duty.

Birgils feel like u are walking on a cloud while wearing ballerina shoes. + the shape of boot is slim, but not too gay looking. a perfect balance.

yea ive been debating them for a while now, but i want a pair of boots, and keep coming back to them because of that.

to be clear, i used to wear 9.5 and ownd 2 birgils wit dat and they fit fine, im a eu 43, and us nike size 10.

but on my last 1 i got size 10 cuz i wear w/ chunky socks now.

that makes me think a 9 would be better, too.

what size are you in virgils and other shoes, yardsale?

level99

just cuz im not in their target demographic of japanese lumberjacks doesnt mean i dont know bout that bisbim

this season their target audience is the japanese navajo men, that grew up in the navajo nation, but moved back to japan, and all got high paying jobs so they can afford the clothes that their grandma use to weave in the teepee for free.

TS
TS

BBSLM

Nov 9, 2008
this season their target audience is the japanese navajo men, that grew up in the navajo nation, but moved back to japan, and all got high paying jobs so they can afford the clothes that their grandma use to weave in the teepee for free.
so I was gonna get these

http://www.conceptshop.com.hk/ViewItemDetail.jsp?CID=9&SID=34&Page=2&ID=11945

but i like this color better. anyone know where i can find them in a 9.5?

5358873449_5256f81450_z.jpg

level99

its the same color, just different season. Which each time may be a difference. the newest one they are using a customized sole from vibram.

TS
TS

BBSLM

Nov 9, 2008
its the same color, just different season. Which each time may be a difference. the newest one they are using a customized sole from vibram.

oh, like a different batch of leather. it looks way darker, but may just be the pictures.

is this the sole youre talking about?

fc25e7a1.jpg

level99

oh, like a different batch of leather. it looks way darker, but may just be the pictures.

is this the sole youre talking about?

fc25e7a1.jpg

the first ever virgil have a thin vibram layer that glued on at bottom.
but after about 3-4 months customers complaining that the layer starts to peel off and looks very shabby.

so then hiroki changed the sole to that one u posted above, with no thin layer at bottom, but then customer complained that the sole is fugly, esp from the side view like that.

so hiroki contract with vibram to design a custom sole exclusively for virgil boots that looks exactly like the 1st gen sole, but without the shoddy thin layer.

and that is the one u posted in concept shop. notice how the bottom says "Free international laboratory" which is another name for visvim creations.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor