GUN What the gay???? Canadian ....boot camp? *video*

WildBull

[y]oTVVhCBYpx0[/y]

Look at that private pile at the end :rofl:

I can't tell if this video is for real or a joke.

TS
TS

WildBull

:bowrofl: love how he's yelling and standing like a woman at the same time.

"for sure master corporal"

"it's got fins in the back eh?"

"that's actually not a bath towel i actually just need to go pick one up at the HQ"

pvt pile "we're going to talk right friggin now dumont" :rofl:

eter

Jan 18, 2004
Quebec city
Is the video accurate?

its a real situation, but i wouldn't say its accurate. the first staff (french) has trouble being understood and seems to be going pretty easy on the girl considering the attitude (she gives excuses to inspecting staff, for fucks sake) and what a fucking mess she is. the second instructor can't really be taken seriously in the video but in all fairness is perhaps more respectable in person.

however, the video does depict a certain reality that instructors are limited in what they can say and do to recruits and are under pressure to qualify as many as they can. but most can do that without looking like douchebags and keep the order.

TS
TS

WildBull

I'm surprised she's even allowed to speak and carry out a conversation. On top of that, I'm surprised the shit bird at the end has a position of authority. :o

dave5678

Oct 3, 2007
Germany
I went to Airforce basic in 2002... even so I believe if I acted that way I would have felt the floor pretty fast.

Hahawhat?

Jan 11, 2008
Sir trainee..... reports as ordered. Sir.....Then you speak, Canadians have it all wrong. :rofl: I would've been recycled for that, we had 50 people in the beg. but by the end we only had 26. 4 people were recycled to our flight so less than half my flight made it through without being recycled. Our TI loved to recycle people for small reasons. Thank goodness he stopped in the 6th week though, that wouldn't have been cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan