FIT What time do you go to the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemans23

PV - The Vision of Sound
Jul 12, 2004
Indy
I used to go after school, around 5 or so. Now though, I think I might try going earlier before school around 545. What time do y'all go to workout, and more importantly, why do you go at said time?

lil*o*g

Aug 29, 2001
Jokelahoma
3:30 pm.

I'm off work by then and there usually isn't the big 5 o clock crowd. Anytime after 5 is useless...

Also, my girl, who doesn't workout, gets off work at 5, so I can meet up w/her afterwards.

Aussie

Nov 20, 2006
I work graveyard shift from 11pm until 8am. I go to gym at 9pm before work or 8am after work. Mostly before work because its best to do some workout in the 'morning'

deuceforty

between rupture and rapture
Feb 9, 2003
35 inch vertical jump > you
yesterday the gym was PACKED...there was like 50 people crammed into this little room, i sat down to do my db flys and these 4 azns were doing curls on the same bench thins, like 2 inches away from me, i just started and they looked at me like "why isnt he doing curls or benching, i dont understand"

PissWater

Jun 1, 2005
Usually can make it about 3:00 PM or 1500 for your military folk because my section chief is nice enough to let me go from a 16 hour shift for alittle PT, I can also grab a buddy of mine who works night shifts from his hooch to go with me because hes waking up around that time, I go saturday-thursday

jokka

Apr 29, 2005
GO REDSKINS
around 2~4.

i try to leave before 5 so i dont deal with all the cubicle fatasses who flood the weight room.

red_fox

Aug 16, 2004
columbus
jonno said:
5-8pm is when my gym is mad niggerish
really? is it a public gym?

mine's packed from 3-5pm when people are getting off work, then after that it's pretty sparse. it's on a military base.

y1997

Made in the U.S.S.R.
Apr 1, 2006
Detroit
2:30-3:30 pm after school on monday, wednesday, thrusday, and friday. Squat at the school at 6:30pm on tuesdays. Go to my commercial gym on Saturdays at around 11:00 am.

DTR rex

Dec 30, 2004
Chi-Town
It changes. 2 days a week I have class in the morning/afternoon so on those days I workout later at night ~ 9. Another 2 days a week I have night class, in which case I usually workout before class ~ 2 or so.

I wish I had the motivation to go really really like 6am or 7am, but that is so very unlikely.

Paintballny

Nov 19, 2003
NY
Depends on the day and my class workload now that I'm back up at school. Tues/Thurs are usually at 6pm but today I had a lot of work so I went early (noon). Cardio (all other days) is done whenever I can find the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan