GAME What to do with the PS Move

Der SchattenJager

Kupo, asshat.
Mar 13, 2003
Dayton, OH
Wife bought me the Move bundle with extra wand and control stick thingy for our 5th anniversary. She knew I had been thinking about getting it, but I've been holding off to see what games would come out.

Looking at the list, there isn't much out there I'm interested in except for maybe KZ3. Anything else I should look at, that's not something gay like EyePet?

Zulu

Mar 15, 2004
Chicago
The move is worth it for Sports Champions. Beyond that, I sold it (after like 120 hours of sports champions with friends).

But again, Sports Champions is simply amazing. The Table Tennis, Frisbee Golf, and Bocce are THE SHIT.

hip hippo

Eric Berry, son.
May 28, 2003
Knoxville, TN
The move is worth it for Sports Champions. Beyond that, I sold it (after like 120 hours of sports champions with friends).

But again, Sports Champions is simply amazing. The Table Tennis, Frisbee Golf, and Bocce are THE SHIT.

Sports Champion and some downloadable darts game are the only two move games I have. The dart game is pretty fun when you decide to have some friends over and drink some alcohol while playing.

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
Will check it out. I'm not much of a golf fan, but I enjoy going out to the driving range every once in a while. If it feels like swinging a real club, I'm in.
Tiger Woods games are fucking fun as hell.

My buddy and I used to play a drinking game with it. The number of sips you drink after each hole is how many shots you lose by. And at the end of every 9, you have to drink all the shots you're down by again. Over 5 = whole drink.

HatShapedHat

Dec 11, 2006
Boston...ish
Tiger Woods games are fucking fun as hell.

My buddy and I used to play a drinking game with it. The number of sips you drink after each hole is how many shots you lose by. And at the end of every 9, you have to drink all the shots you're down by again. Over 5 = whole drink.

the game also can be treated like horse

player drives it on fairway..if opponent lands in rough, it's a sip
green in or under regulation is a drink
getting a woman pregnant is a drink
landing in the sand is automatically a drink whether the opponent does so or not

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
I agree with Tiger Woods. If it's anything like the M+ version, it'll be worth it.
I dont see why it wouldnt be like the wii motion+ version. if anything its more accurate since move is supposed to be more sensitive.

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
the game also can be treated like horse

player drives it on fairway..if opponent lands in rough, it's a sip
green in or under regulation is a drink
getting a woman pregnant is a drink
landing in the sand is automatically a drink whether the opponent does so or not
You see my post about Wet Hot American Summer being on Netflix now?

Just watched it earlier today when I got home. So god damn awesome. I completely forgot some of the jokes we got from there.

Like when it's really windy at the end and Paul Rudd is air guitaring with his tongue out? So fucking awesome

TS
TS
Der SchattenJager

Der SchattenJager

Kupo, asshat.
Mar 13, 2003
Dayton, OH
The gladiator game in Sports Champions is fucking badass. Somebody needs to make a full game based on those mechanics. The 1:1 tracking works very well and it's cool how you have to adjust your shield to block attacks from different directions.

How awesome would it be if Skyrim supported move? :eek5:

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
honestly i'd get one move controller just to have, if I didn't have to stick that camera in front of my TV all the time.
Huh?

My camera just sits on top of my TV and I've got a 2011 tv which is ultra thin. I bought that 10 dollar clamp thing and it sits perfect

TS
TS
Der SchattenJager

Der SchattenJager

Kupo, asshat.
Mar 13, 2003
Dayton, OH
Mine sits on top of my center channel speaker which itself rests on the mantle of my fireplace (Pioneer PDP-5080 :bowdown: mounted to the wall above). Never have to touch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor