FIT What website are you guys getting your protein from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doboi

Jan 12, 2006
CA
I've been getting protein from Costco for a while but want to shop around to see if there are better deals. i haven't bought online for a while and noticed that AllTheWHey doesn't seem to carry their cinnamon bun anymore, and that for ON 100% Amazon is cheaper than sites like bulknutrition. any other good deals exist out there?

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
only thing left is the vanilla ice cream, doboi. tastes pretty good too.

once it's gone he said the price will jump like $13. get it while it's there. i bought 10lbs, fiance loved the taste (she's pretty picky about them, hasn't liked any of my others) so I ordered another 10 lbs.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
damn, sweet deal. i just bought 6 lbs of muscle milk from costco for 40 :/

limsoup

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2007
tastes good, dissolves easily in milk

ceaze you're just kidding when you say you hate milk right? :noes:

edit: nvm, saw other thread.
did not know... :o

Last edited:

coke zero

Jun 1, 2011
smartpowders brand from smartpowders.com

I stick exclusively to chocolate these days. I did vanilla for a while and I have to say I never want to taste it again even though it's really good at first.

ACLdestroyer

OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2003
LA and SEA
I know Im way behind but smart powders the same guy that used to be an OTer? The PrimaForce guy?

I think i recognize the 65Cuda email addy.

quickone

Sep 15, 2004
Damnit! I did not know this before I ordered ON from bb.com. I usually order there when i'm short on stuff because even with their slowest shipping I always get next day delivery because of their warehouse location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan