What would OT do?

Calamity Clam

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Florida
CASE DETAILS: A 42 year old female presents to your emergency room complaining of a headache that has been increasing over the past few days. She states that she has developed a blind spot alternating between her left and right eye for the past few days. She states that she has no other ill effects and has not changed her diet or exercise routine. She does not smoke or drink alcohol. She is not a frequent user of recreational drugs. She was not born in the US. Her past medical history is significant for depression and anemia due to multiple miscarriages. Her travel history is unknown.
On physical examination, her vital signs are temperature 36.8C, BP 98/60, RR 20, LWT 21, and PFT's are remarkable normal. Her fundi are normal. You notice that she seems confused and disoriented. Her eyes seem to alternate move between her surroundings and her eye. This behavior is most prominent when you attempt to move her head. Her pupils are equal and reactive to light. She has a mild left shoulder twitch. Her neck examination is significant for a pulsating tendon at the upper left subacromial space. She has no other neurological deficits. You decide to do a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of her brain while she is under anesthesia. You believe this will help you to find out the reason for her altered mental status.

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

TS
TS
Calamity Clam

Calamity Clam

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Florida
The brain shows no acute disease or abnormality. An x-ray of the chest shows no foreign body or opacity in the lungs and no evidence of heart disease. The rest of the physical examination is normal. A neurologic evaluation reveals her to have the normal mental status and no motor or sensory deficits. She does have a left diffuse ascending paralysis starting at the ipsilateral facial muscles and extending unilaterally to the arm. Although her mental status is altered, she is able to provide only limited information of her medical history. The white matter in her brain shows the presence of multiple meningiomas.

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
The brain shows no acute disease or abnormality. An x-ray of the chest shows no foreign body or opacity in the lungs and no evidence of heart disease. The rest of the physical examination is normal. A neurologic evaluation reveals her to have the normal mental status and no motor or sensory deficits. She does have a left diffuse ascending paralysis starting at the ipsilateral facial muscles and extending unilaterally to the arm. Although her mental status is altered, she is able to provide only limited information of her medical history. The white matter in her brain shows the presence of multiple meningiomas.
Brain shows no abnormality...... white matter in her brain shows multiple tumors. :yikes:

What kind of shit doctor are you?

Mperor

I flow like butterbeer on Diagon streets
OT Supporter
Jun 9, 2003
Seattle
" A neurologic evaluation reveals her to have the normal mental status and no motor or sensory deficits. She does have a left diffuse ascending paralysis starting at the ipsilateral facial muscles and extending unilaterally to the arm"

Your neuro exam fucking sucks bro

Deleted member 84456

CASE DETAILS: A 42 year old female presents to your emergency room complaining of a headache that has been increasing over the past few days. She states that she has developed a blind spot alternating between her left and right eye for the past few days. She states that she has no other ill effects and has not changed her diet or exercise routine. She does not smoke or drink alcohol. She is not a frequent user of recreational drugs. She was not born in the US. Her past medical history is significant for depression and anemia due to multiple miscarriages. Her travel history is unknown.
On physical examination, her vital signs are temperature 36.8C, BP 98/60, RR 20, LWT 21, and PFT's are remarkable normal. Her fundi are normal. You notice that she seems confused and disoriented. Her eyes seem to alternate move between her surroundings and her eye. This behavior is most prominent when you attempt to move her head. Her pupils are equal and reactive to light. She has a mild left shoulder twitch. Her neck examination is significant for a pulsating tendon at the upper left subacromial space. She has no other neurological deficits. You decide to do a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of her brain while she is under anesthesia. You believe this will help you to find out the reason for her altered mental status.
I'd tell her she is fucking fine and send her home

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN

Run a drug test panel.
tenor.gif

You find that she has traces of methamphetamine and fentanyl. Prescribe beta-blockers, and disharge the patient to the cold streets.

Turns out the patient had lupus.

DsWZanJ.gif

unrealdigital

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2005
" A neurologic evaluation reveals her to have the normal mental status and no motor or sensory deficits. She does have a left diffuse ascending paralysis starting at the ipsilateral facial muscles and extending unilaterally to the arm"

Your neuro exam fucking sucks bro
No deficits

also, she can’t move her arm

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman