TS
TS
borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
At first I was like what in the world. Then I saw his yard and was like yep. Fuck em.
ive been screwed a couple times where i needed somewhere to turn around, but never would use someones personal property, used some commercial looking sites that i didnt have permission but do what you can

Reactions: whatever

BigBronco

OT Supporter
Mar 22, 2004
HTX
I thought they used red coolant in those now a days. :dunno:

but could just as well be a cooler

Also true. Definitely, one or the other since the whole arrangement is stuffed right there in the nose.

I agree with you though, I know it is his property and I would be pissed, but help the dude out and call the company to get your shit taken care of.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Also true. Definitely, one or the other since the whole arrangement is stuffed right there in the nose.

I agree with you though, I know it is his property and I would be pissed, but help the dude out and call the company to get your shit taken care of.

I'm pretty sure the company lawyers are going to have a field day when they get ahold of the video. :hsd:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448