TECH What's better for SEO purposes, wordpress or xhtml website? business website.

komplex

Is there really much of a difference between the two in terms of seo benefits, or are they the same? I have a business website ready to send out for coding but I'm torn between a xhtml website, and having it coded with wordpress so I can easily make changes in the future. However the main focus of the website is purely seo, since it's a business website. I believe there are wordpress plugins for seo.. can anyone guide me in the right direciton, I'm lost.

:hs:

kingtoad

Sep 2, 2003
Los Angeles
SEO wise, if both products (wordpress or non-wordpress site) are coded well, it wouldn't make a difference. Most WordPress themes are developed using an XHTML spec. and the authors are pretty good at validating them. If you don't know much about wordpress, you'll probably have a bit more SEO control creating your pages using a non-cms solution.

Pepsi1975

Mod of the Year
Jan 6, 2005
Detroit
Is there really much of a difference between the two in terms of seo benefits, or are they the same? I have a business website ready to send out for coding but I'm torn between a xhtml website, and having it coded with wordpress so I can easily make changes in the future. However the main focus of the website is purely seo, since it's a business website. I believe there are wordpress plugins for seo.. can anyone guide me in the right direciton, I'm lost.

:hs:
there are some great plugins for seo on wordpress, I love using it as an alternative to an html site for clients if they need a business site cheap or want the ability to edit down the road

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19