whats going on with all the missing or murdered Indigenous women?

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal

Ive seen a few youtube videos about it, its been in a couple magazines and it was basically the story line of "Wind River"
seems like these girls/women on the reservations are disappearing or getting killed at a rate astronomically higher than the rest of North America (excluding Mexico)

I know we have a few OTers who are indigenous peoples, you guys willing to elaborate on it? is this just a side effect of rez life? some kind of human trafficking thing?

@FBI-SS @zhiniibob @borazhasleftthebuilding

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Idk who is doing this though. I think it's easy to make people who live on a res disappear though.

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
If I told you the kinda shit thst goes down around here you would think it was watts in the 90s

Reactions: couchlock

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
I listened to a podcast about a girl found here. I had never even heard of it. It’s calling “missing Cleo.” It was really great. The second season goes into the Canadian foster and adoptions of indigenous children called “the sixties scoop.”
Most people have no clue about this. Including other natives

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana