Whats the best time/place to jerk off?

Guest

Personally I like to do it on the way home from work while driving on I-80. Not in rush hour, I commute after rush hour so its not like any old lady can look over at my face while Im nuttin'. Only bad part is watching out for truckers, they are nosey and will peep in on ya if they get next to you. I also like to stare at hot chicks I pass in other cars, I always wonder if they know what Im doing.... Remember the golden rule of car jacking: Dont speed while jerking off in your car!... If you get a cop on your ass you will find that its a royal pain (literally) trying to zip your shit up in the car while pulling over. I have many mangled cock scars from doing just that. And always keep extra napkins from mcdonalds in the glove box for cleanup or you will arrive home with hard to explain frontal shirt stains.

So the next time you see my driving one handed down I-80..... Dont expect me to wave, IM BUSY!
 

K-Dub

I hope I never happen to look at you when I'm driving down I-80.
Many people would probably die while I try to move over several lanes.

:fawk:
 
TS
TS

Guest

MUHAHAHAAAAA

Man this guy is an idiot, a funny idiot that is. HAAHA......HAPPY WHACKING Day!!!
 

Oreo

Anyone ever masturbate while at work? I do occasionally. There is just something exciting about doing it while getting paid! I guess that makes me a whore?:big grin:
 
TS
TS

Guest

Originally posted by Oreo
Anyone ever masturbate while at work? I do occasionally. There is just something exciting about doing it while getting paid! I guess that makes me a whore?:big grin:

Theres something about my coworkers that leave me very unexcited at work, this could be impossible from a mental perspective in my case. I dont think I could concentrate hard enough knowing the close proximity of these women.
 

Eticket109

Nibbles, chew through my ball sack.
May 29, 2001
15,721
Springfield Retirement Castle
Originally posted by SomeIdiot
Personally I like to do it on the way home from work while driving on I-80. Not in rush hour, I commute after rush hour so its not like any old lady can look over at my face while Im nuttin'. Only bad part is watching out for truckers, they are nosey and will peep in on ya if they get next to you. I also like to stare at hot chicks I pass in other cars, I always wonder if they know what Im doing.... Remember the golden rule of car jacking: Dont speed while jerking off in your car!... If you get a cop on your ass you will find that its a royal pain (literally) trying to zip your shit up in the car while pulling over. I have many mangled cock scars from doing just that. And always keep extra napkins from mcdonalds in the glove box for cleanup or you will arrive home with hard to explain frontal shirt stains.

So the next time you see my driving one handed down I-80..... Dont expect me to wave, IM BUSY!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh wait..... I meant :barf:
 

Oreo

Originally posted by SomeIdiot
Theres something about my coworkers that leave me very unexcited at work, this could be impossible from a mental perspective in my case. I dont think I could concentrate hard enough knowing the close proximity of these women.
Yeah, my co-workers have the same effect on me. That's why I love to head off to the restroom and lock myself in the stall and forget all about them. I've been tempted to bring in some porn to take with me to the bathroom.:big grin:
 

Chemo

New Member
Apr 23, 2001
6,694
a-town, ontario
Originally posted by Oreo

Yeah, my co-workers have the same effect on me. That's why I love to head off to the restroom and lock myself in the stall and forget all about them. I've been tempted to bring in some porn to take with me to the bathroom.:big grin:

i work in a grocery store and some of the full timers ask the magazing guy for nudie mags,so in the washroom they have a brown paper bag thats just full of nudie mags.there just happened to be 2 pamala anderson playboys(july edition) so i kindly helped myself to one of them,since im soooo dutch and would dish out 10 bucks for 3 spreads:bigthumb:
 
TS
TS

Guest

you are a sick

sick sick f%ck. I have told you that before.....it still holds true..
 

norcalbmxer

muthafuqer...i have to drive home that way...ill be watching out for you man...everytime i see a car with a guy with only one hand on the steering wheel, im gonna think its you shit...
 
TS
TS

Guest

Originally posted by norcalbmxer
muthafuqer...i have to drive home that way...ill be watching out for you man...everytime i see a car with a guy with only one hand on the steering wheel, im gonna think its you shit...


look for my car, I have a 1976 lime green Gremlin with gold Daytons(all hoopties in Sac have to have to have rims), black phantom roof, with CA liscense plates "IBJACKN"!!
 

norcalbmxer

i saw you the other day...dude you shit was smokin like crazy no one behind you could see shit...you caused like 5 accidents...
 

IBshakindabooty88

I"m more discreet when I do it in the car, and I don't have to worry about clean up :big grin: :fawk: :squint: another California idiot on the road though ..... :squint:
 

Bankheist

I got road head in rush hour one time.... I nutted just as some car full of teenage girls saw me explode all up in my girl's face :LOL:
 
TS
TS

Guest

Originally posted by Bankheist
I got road head in rush hour one time.... I nutted just as some car full of teenage girls saw me explode all up in my girl's face :LOL:

shoulda stopped the car and signed an autograph
 

Chemo

New Member
Apr 23, 2001
6,694
a-town, ontario
Originally posted by SomeIdiot
look for my car, I have a 1976 lime green Gremlin with gold Daytons(all hoopties in Sac have to have to have rims), black phantom roof, with CA liscense plates "IBJACKN"!!

gotta love the liscense plates :bigthumb:
 

dinger

doing it in the car? man, you guys like to live on the edge. don't you swerve all over the place when you have an orgasm?

i don't usually do it in the car, but i do it at work all the time... when it gets boring i just take a trip to the bathroom or something.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

  • Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
331
Guests online
51
Total visitors
382

Forum statistics

Threads
369,404
Messages
16,881,238
Members
86,873
Latest member
vitalesan