LOVE What's the difference between horny women and women who don't enjoy sex much?

J.C.

New Member
Oct 29, 2006
70
Women please tell us. What is the biggest difference between those of you who love sex and those who don't?

Ya, we know that no one knows exactly what it is. But, there is certainly a difference between the two of you. So let's chat it up. WTF IS THE DIFFERENCE?

Guys, just stfu here. Let's just listen and see what they say. (Everyone knows that you don't know. So take advantage of this)
 
TS
TS

J.C.

New Member
Oct 29, 2006
70
I'm not asking for GUYS to speak up. This is for the WOMENs. So by all means, if you're a womens, please talk. IF not, ya uyou can stfu/


Socrates said:
Keep telling people to shut the fuck up and see if you get any good replies.

Grow up.
 

audrey

New Member
Jan 9, 2005
2,523
Down Under
Horny girls: Aren't sexually repressed, they know what they generally like in the bedroom and they know how to get. They also masturbate :naughty: Good sex... leads to more sex!!!

Women who don't enjoy sex much: Are unsure what they like in the bedroom, because they haven't been given it yet.... probably have never been in the right environment to explore. They never have or rarely masturbate :dunno:
 
TS
TS

J.C.

New Member
Oct 29, 2006
70
audrey said:
Horny girls: Aren't sexually repressed, they know what they generally like in the bedroom and they know how to get. They also masturbate :naughty: Good sex... leads to more sex!!!

Women who don't enjoy sex much: Are unsure what they like in the bedroom, because they haven't been given it yet.... probably have never been in the right environment to explore. They never have or rarely masturbate :dunno:

Do you think it's because they have never actually experienced an orgasm? *Masterbating certainly allows soemone to explore what stimulates that sensation.*
 

audrey

New Member
Jan 9, 2005
2,523
Down Under
J.C. said:
Do you think it's because they have never actually experienced an orgasm? *Masterbating certainly allows soemone to explore what stimulates that sensation.*

Yes in some cases. I know of girls who have never ever had one and I know of girls who have never ever had one with anyone other than themselves.
 

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
53,358
Dingoland
How do you expect one type of woman to tell you about another type of woman?

I know that the biggest kill joy in my sex life was the pill. I guess it did it's job
 
TS
TS

J.C.

New Member
Oct 29, 2006
70
MissKitty said:
How do you expect one type of woman to tell you about another type of woman?

I know that the biggest kill joy in my sex life was the pill. I guess it did it's job
Dead serious here:

I don't expect anything. I am asking a relatively small group of women for their personal experience.

Just a clueless husband trying to help my wife. She's struggling to enjoy sex. I am focusing all my attention on her trying to help her. I want her to enjoy it as I do. I am at my wits-end. :hsd:

**we have sex maybe once every week or two. And she struggles at that.... I want to please her. But she doesn't seem to know what she wants. I am lost. (oral seems to be out of the question, she hasn't enjoyed giving/recieving for many years)
 

giapia

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re
Jun 19, 2005
7,051
SoCal
women who aren't fond of sex haven't had good sex yet.

simple as that
 
TS
TS

J.C.

New Member
Oct 29, 2006
70
I tend to agree. But she used to enjoy it.

I say that with the same confidance that I say she doesn't enjoy it now. Until we're having sex. But as soon as she seems to remember why it's enjoyable she forgets.....

giapia said:
women who aren't fond of sex haven't had good sex yet.

simple as that
 

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
31,941
Well I have a super high sex drive for a girl...I know this. I think it might have to do with the fact that I am confident in my abilities and body, and also because sex is awesome (well, that is if he knows what he is doing). I've known many girls that most would consider "prudes" and the only thing I really thought the reason was is because they all had the common theme of being very insecure. Whether they didn't know what they were doing, if they were doing things right, worrying about the consequences of having sex, etc. etc.

I don't know, I'm just carefree and want to have some fun. And by fun I mean dick; BOOYA!
 
TS
TS

J.C.

New Member
Oct 29, 2006
70
Lady Goodman said:
Well I have a super high sex drive for a girl...I know this. I think it might have to do with the fact that I am confident in my abilities and body, and also because sex is awesome (well, that is if he knows what he is doing). I've known many girls that most would consider "prudes" and the only thing I really thought the reason was is because they all had the common theme of being very insecure. Whether they didn't know what they were doing, if they were doing things right, worrying about the consequences of having sex, etc. etc.

I don't know, I'm just carefree and want to have some fun. And by fun I mean dick; BOOYA!

My wife does seem insecure. She has a medical condition.....crohn's disease. I know it effects her body/emotions.

I just want to make sure I do what I can to help her. I don't want to be directly responsible for her drive, or lack there'of.

We used to have awesome sex. We orgasm'd at the same time. Seriously speaking.....no jokes, no acting. She doesn't act now and didn't act back then. It's just not like it used to be. :sadwavey:

Please, ignore any rambling. I have a few drinks and I am a little upset.
 

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
53,358
Dingoland
J.C. said:
Dead serious here:

I don't expect anything. I am asking a relatively small group of women for their personal experience.

Just a clueless husband trying to help my wife. She's struggling to enjoy sex. I am focusing all my attention on her trying to help her. I want her to enjoy it as I do. I am at my wits-end. :hsd:

**we have sex maybe once every week or two. And she struggles at that.... I want to please her. But she doesn't seem to know what she wants. I am lost. (oral seems to be out of the question, she hasn't enjoyed giving/recieving for many years)
Biggest thing you need to understand is that for women it is all in the head.
We can't just see an erect penis and go "Woah, gimme sex". If we have things that need to be done around the house, or we are thinking about something else it is very hard for us to just tune off and enjoy pure sexual attraction.

Women do take some time to warm up.

But then again some women are nothing like the above
 
TS
TS

J.C.

New Member
Oct 29, 2006
70
MissKitty said:
Biggest thing you need to understand is that for women it is all in the head.
We can't just see an erect penis and go "Woah, gimme sex". If we have things that need to be done around the house, or we are thinking about something else it is very hard for us to just tune off and enjoy pure sexual attraction.

Women do take some time to warm up.

But then again some women are nothing like the above
When she does allow herself to get in the mood I do a good job with warming her up. It seems like she forgets why sex is enjoyable until she's in the mood.


After doing more research on her condition I see, again- as a reminder, that her condition affects her big-time. I feel like such a douche. Like I said though, I really just want to make it just as enjoyable for her as it is for me. I feel like she misses out. ----->>(example) http://ibdcrohns.about.com/od/dailylife/a/ibdsex.htm

I suppose I just need reminders to show me that it's not as much me(although it could be) as it is her condition that kills her sex drive.

Like I said. I have had some drinks and I got upset. It hurts to know what she is missing out on.
 

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
53,358
Dingoland
I think it would be a massive ego blow to a guy if he was with a woman who didn't want to have sex with him.

I am sure your reaction that it was something you had done wrong was perfectly normal. I think it is great that you are getting an understanding of her condition and what you can do together to bring back the spark :)
 

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
31,941
MissKitty said:
I think it would be a massive ego blow to a guy if he was with a woman who didn't want to have sex with him.

I am sure your reaction that it was something you had done wrong was perfectly normal. I think it is great that you are getting an understanding of her condition and what you can do together to bring back the spark :)
:werd:
 
TS
TS

J.C.

New Member
Oct 29, 2006
70
I love my wife dearly. I don't think that's anything special. I think it's underrated that a husband is deeply concerned for his mate and that her happiness is of major importance. I am not looking for praise. I am just doing what a husband should do.

Any ideas to keep it fresh are valued and appreciated.
 

zonedoubt

New Member
Jan 9, 2006
28
houston
From a physiological standpoint, the #1 difference is probably hormone levels. Sometimes they're naturally too low, and sometimes medication / diet / other physical problems can interfere with their production and action. An endocrinologist could help with this.

If hormone levels are normal, then psychological factors such as insecurity could come into play. Seems like the role of hormones and other aspects of physical health are often overlooked or underemphasized in matters like these.

Still.. a woman dealing with a lack of sex drive may be dealing with psychological issues (inadequecy, insecurity, etc) as a cause or a result, so sex / relationship therapy might help.

A lot of the posts seem to be mentioning factors that could interfere with a normal sex drive, like confidence/comfort/who you're with, but I wanted to throw this out there because it's very possible that your wife may not have a normal sex drive. I don't know much about Crohn's but any GI tract disorder has the potential to interfere with your absorption of nutrients and the like, which has a definite affect on the body's ability to function on a normal level [incl. sex drive].

Very probably not yr fault, at least.
 

deathofxromance

New Member
Jan 15, 2007
169
Maryland
speaking from my own experiences;
my sex drive is much higher than my boyfriends.

i`m actually starting to get quite frustrated.
i have never refused sex for him. not once.
90% of the time, i am the one who initiates it.
the last 3 times i`ve initiated, hes refused.
i`ve actually decided just to stop trying,
see if he`ll actually even notice.

i am, of course, starting to have feelings of inadequency,
either with my weight, other women, or just his being attracted to me.
but i try to push those things out of my mind
because i know 98% of the time when women think these things,
they`re just completley off base.
but i`m really starting to wonder why he won`t have sex with me. :(
 

lauren

Well-Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
39,587
Palo Alto, CA
how attracted the are to the guy
how often they get orgasms from their efforts
how their efforts are rewarded (ie, are you often turned down when initiating?)
how much negitivity is in the context
 

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

  • Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
470
Guests online
62
Total visitors
532

Forum statistics

Threads
369,630
Messages
16,901,545
Members
86,875
Latest member
Theodor