STYLE What's the hotness in Men's underwear these days?

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
Duluth - extra long Armachillo boxer briefs :bowdown:

83736_alt_02.jpg

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
lulu and mack weldon

ex officio is old and busted

two thieves from target is decent for cheap

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I know there are a ton of brands that are way nicer and fancier and more expensive but I pretty much threw all my other stuff out and switched to 32° Cool (I think) boxer briefs. Comfortable to wear during the day and good material for training or running, does not Chafe, stays cool and dries quickly. I think it’s like 20 bucks for four pairs, really good deal. Wanna say it was through the website directly and they had a discount or something going

I only like the mesh type of boxers over the more smooth/Jersey style (kind of like the different sheets debate) so keep that in mind you may not like the same thing on ur nuts 🥜

Last edited:
Reactions: crotch

Chicane

Ad Hoc
OT Supporter
May 4, 2001
West Virginia
Sheath

When these threads pop up, I never see what is my favorite brand.

Yes, they are expensive (like the other top brands), but I find them worth it. I first heard about them on a podcast and since then, I've bought about 10 pairs.

They have a couple different styles and fabric types and I have basically liked all of them. They are definitely a lifestyle brand and I'm not in their target demo, but I think they are great.

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
I know there are a ton of brands that are way nicer and fancier and more expensive but I pretty much threw all my other stuff out and switched to 32° Cool (I think) boxer briefs. Comfortable to wear during the day and good material for training or running, does not Chafe, stays cool and dries quickly. I think it’s like 20 bucks for four pairs, really good deal. Wanna say it was through the website directly and they had a discount or something going

I only like the mesh type of boxers over the more smooth/Jersey style (kind of like the different sheets debate) so keep that in mind you may not like the same thing on ur nuts 🥜

i wear the same it’s basically like we’re docking

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Just bought some Nike underwear for hunting/hiking. They work really good, but it was like 50 bucks for a three pack. I'm not used to spending that much on underwear

Sam Gamgee

Every tool is weapon if you hold it right.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Western MA
I think it was you who told me about Andrew Christian. God damn those are some great underwear. GF just bought me more cause she likes em so much 🤣
Yup, I love those too. So comfortable. And they really make your package look great.
Totally worth the extra cash because they last longer too. Quality made.

calisteph6

May 5, 2005
KRAPROOM

• Love
Reactions: Jinx

ZACKMORRIS

Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, FL

These from Costco are the absolute move.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448