What's the hotness in washers/dryers?

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston
Hotness in fridges is the Bosch 800 series, but what's the hotness in washers/dryers?

the sellers didn't take care of their washer and dryer. they left them for us, but they're fucking nasty. Also, my wife has a problem with front loading washing machines.

Reactions: Ebtek
TS
TS
fuct.

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston
i should not have inspected closer. JFC.

stwjgfJ.jpg

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Never had good luck with front loader washers, like ever.

I went with Maytag and have been pretty happy with my purchase over the past six months. :o

I've heard that Speed Queen was great but if @CommanderFish is to be believed they're junk now so I'm glad I didn't go with them.

CommanderFish

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2011
South Jersey
Never had good luck with front loader washers, like ever.

I went with Maytag and have been pretty happy with my purchase over the past six months. :o

I've heard that Speed Queen was great but if @CommanderFish is to be believed they're junk now so I'm glad I didn't go with them.
All their newest machines are rated terribly. If you can get an older one they are fine

Reactions: amalgamas

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
The new front loaders come with anti mold technology. I’ll only have a top loader

moneyshot1311

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2006
got the new GE front load washer in March and works awesome. The ultras fresh vent allows you to never worry about smell or mold. I chose front loader cause it’s easier on clothes and saves a lot on water

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
Seems to work well enough, I'm sure when something goes wrong it will be cheaper to replace.

We have only had one issue, which was bizarre. Kid kept peeing the bed so we were washing bedding a lot... one day it just started slamming itself around (unbalanced) so I started looking around...it was balanced on the floor but there was a lot of water left in the bottom. Drained as much as I could, haven’t had an issue yet.

dryer works great, probably because the exit is right out the house... straight shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan