What's the most boring fact you know?

The Great Deceiver

21st Century Schizoid Man
May 27, 2006
At least come up with one yourself

Ok here goes. The Romans invented concrete 2000 years ago. When the Romans collapsed, the knowledge of how to make concrete was left unknown to the world for about 1700 years until it was independently reinvented again during the industrial revolution

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
TS
TS

Russel's Teapot

Nov 19, 2012
At least come up with one yourself

Ok here goes. The Romans invented concrete 2000 years ago. When the Romans collapsed, the knowledge of how to make concrete was left unknown to the world for about 1700 years until it was independently reinvented again during the industrial revolution

I didn't think they invented it but because they basically conquered everyone else who used it it meant when Rome "fell" no one else could remember how to make it?

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
There’s some Mayan temple with a base that was 300 meters high. Or maybe that was the Tower of Babel. I only know this because I built it in Minecraft years ago and the base was 100 blocks tall

#minecraft
#autism
#towerofbabel

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026