what's the neatest gift you are giving this year

mollywhop

Dick was moist as fuck
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I made a cookbook with recipes that I've been working on since I was a kid and had it printed and bound, and I'll update it each year with new stuff. Mostly for my SO's mom but also giving it to my mentor/boss and a couple of clients who I always talk cooking with. Didn't cost much although it took absolutely fucking forever to format everything and get all the details figured out, figure out measurements since I always eyeball, etc. Pretty cool though and I also have a digital version I'm finishing up this week that I'll send to people who request it as well

what did y'all buy or make that is really cool?

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
Got my dog a full length support harness with a top (along her back) handle so that I can get her into my 4runner and over bolders and stuff hiking easier

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
I made a cookbook with recipes that I've been working on since I was a kid and had it printed and bound, and I'll update it each year with new stuff. Mostly for my SO's mom but also giving it to my mentor/boss and a couple of clients who I always talk cooking with. Didn't cost much although it took absolutely fucking forever to format everything and get all the details figured out, figure out measurements since I always eyeball, etc. Pretty cool though and I also have a digital version I'm finishing up this week that I'll send to people who request it as well

what did y'all buy or make that is really cool?
Neat

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Ok so I made these little Christmas bags filled with white chocolate pretzels and anonymous notes for our neighbors. Made about 13 total because I ran out off bags and pretzels. Put them in the mailboxs last night. I think one person saw me, but I just waved and went inside. Today a BOX of cookies from a really nice bakery is in the mailbox from the next door neighbors!! WTF?! I didnt know it was a competition...its on!

• Haha
Reactions: mollywhop

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright 穢 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6