FOOD What's the plan for dinner OT?

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Took out some Ribeye's. Going to have to sear them in cast iron and throw them in the oven because i have no effing ventilation in my kitchen and it's too cold to grill.

Wifey is gonna go get some perterders which we'll bake. And possibly a side salad or Tomato, red onion, and feta salad on the side.

should be nice.

What's your plans for dinner?

#notamentalillnessthread

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
some sort of takeout. :o my husband and i both have class tonight (online), so we're keeping it easy this semester.
what'cha in the mood for?

do you generally look for healthy take out or the fats?

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
what'cha in the mood for?

do you generally look for healthy take out or the fats?
i'd prefer if i had healthy takeout near me, but i live in indiana :rofl: so it's probably going to be pizza hut. they started making their pan pizzas like they did in the 90s, and they have the vegetarian italian sausage :drool:

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
i'd prefer if i had healthy takeout near me, but i live in indiana :rofl: so it's probably going to be pizza hut. they started making their pan pizzas like they did in the 90s, and they have the vegetarian italian sausage :drool:
i would crush a pizza hut pan pizza rn

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan