CAR whats this logo for...

LarryZ

i love sticky rice
Aug 11, 2004
oh, that means the driver either participates in local drift event or autocross.

hope it helps.

bjonesy77

Oct 2, 2006
Cincinnati
I thought it was a sticker in Japan that meant "student driver"? Maybe I'm wrong
something along those lines. It was a badge or award given to drivers, but I forget what exactly it was for. usually the auto x'ers or drifters have it, or riceboys

kagekun

Feb 14, 2005
...Its a student driver badge thats put on cars in Japan, thats what it is really for regardless of what the civic owners want to say

anfrey

ɹǝƃuoɯǝɔɐǝd
Jun 26, 2001
gamehendge
i don't see a pic, but based on the replies i'm guessing it's the green/yellow leaf that means beginner driver. the amber/yellow one means senior driver.

troglodyte

Sep 22, 2003
under a bridge
I thought it was a sticker in Japan that meant "student driver"? Maybe I'm wrong

You are not wrong. In Japan, the sticker warns other drivers that the person behind the wheel sucks, is dangerous, and is to be avoided due to their inexperience. Silly kids. its like getting a kanji tattoo that means "orange" and thinking youre a badass.

anfrey

ɹǝƃuoɯǝɔɐǝd
Jun 26, 2001
gamehendge
You are not wrong. In Japan, the sticker warns other drivers that the person behind the wheel sucks, is dangerous, and is to be avoided due to their inexperience. Silly kids. its like getting a kanji tattoo that means "orange" and thinking youre a badass.
a friend of a friend got this tattoo on her:
5j9tldl035ajlds0j8.jpg

it means cow. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan