What's with people consistently creeping on your insta stories

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
Have a buncha people who watch my shit religiously who I havent talked to in 3+ years, never leaving a comment

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
Hate to tell you this but it’s more about them and less about you. Instagram stories all play in a row from the most recent. They’re addicted to watching everyone’s stories, not just yours.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
Hate to tell you this but it’s more about them and less about you. Instagram stories all play in a row from the most recent. They’re addicted to watching everyone’s stories, not just yours.
This. They’re just going through the motions

TS
TS
onyourchin

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
Just find it weird because I only look at a few fav profiles' stories per day, ie some random niche accounts and some close friends. Dassit

Got chicks here looking at my shit who I havent talked to in a decade

MarcinMaximus

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2005
Germany
Have a buncha people who watch my shit religiously who I havent talked to in 3+ years, never leaving a comment

I have a femal co-worker who did not follow my account, but watched all of my stories, almost every time just a couple of minutes after I posted these. Totally creepy. Blocked her a while ago.

Then there is this young mother who also watches all of my stories but does not follow my account. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman