STYLE what's your winter coat situation this year

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
This for when it's below 32°F

This for when it's cold but >32°

this

Would have bought the CG but they didn’t have it in my size and I wanted it that day

Foolish

Jul 3, 2001
Birmingham
I have 4 Columbia jackets. Light, heavy, rain, and fleece. I have some nice ones but never wear them since I work in a factory now.

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
Kind of want a north face nuptse but I really don’t like wearing heavy shit and I’m never outside unless I’m snow blowing or something so $400 is pretty pricey for something I’ll likely wear one time a year

cowboyrps13

couchlock loves to lick my booty hole
OT Supporter
Aug 4, 2002
NC
Some thick carhartt thing. I can work outside all day with no issue. It doesn't drop below the 20s very often

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
im still rocking one of those alpha industries $15 jackets when they first launched years ago

i can finally afford something new and nice but dunno what to get/do i really wanna spend $200 on a jacket?
Ohio winter is about to tap dance on your ice cold nuts.

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
I need a jacket that's breathable but will also be wind resistant. Like a Patagonia Nanopuff but breathable. This is exactly what I want:

Canada Goose Hyrbidge Lite Tech Down Hoody
2712M_61_o.png

2712M_61_p.png

2712M_61_f.jpg

But I'm not going to spend $650, does anyone know of an alternative?

This is what I went to buy (the no hood version) they didn’t have any and weren’t sure when they were getting some so I got a Patagonia

El Slotho

Quirked up white boy goated with the sauce
Sep 13, 2001
Wine Country
Grabbed this wool Pendleton shirt "jacket" for holiday outfits this year. Should be more than warm enough for whatever semi-cool weather we get.

Although it's funny how little time it takes to get used to NorCal's nonexistent winters and turn into a total hey-it's-kinda-cold-out-at-55-degrees raging pussy. :sad2:

o9nmt7lh.jpg

O3kxXtmh.jpg

I look forward to wearing it at least twice. :bigthumb:

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
2 different length peacoats for work.
Miscellaneous hoodies
Columbia windbreaker

It doesn’t get super cold around here. Actually have more motorcycle jackets than winter jackets

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Grabbed this wool Pendleton shirt "jacket" for holiday outfits this year. Should be more than warm enough for whatever semi-cool weather we get.

Although it's funny how little time it takes to get used to NorCal's nonexistent winters and turn into a total hey-it's-kinda-cold-out-at-55-degrees raging pussy. :sad2:

o9nmt7lh.jpg

O3kxXtmh.jpg

I look forward to wearing it at least twice. :bigthumb:
I just bought a Pendleton the other day through their shop on Amazon and was super disappointed with the quality. The fit was also way too wide but I guess that’s just the more retro style, normally I wear a slim fit so it looks puffy. What’s the quality like on yours?

ZeroDeeFeX

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Boulder, CO
In Colorado the weather changes a ton so I usually go with layers. I have a bunch of items but I end up grabbing an outlier merino doublefine full zip hoodie, a patagonia puffer and I have a patagonia gore-tex triolet layer (in purple) if it's snowing. I'll adjust the inner layers depending on the temp.

Wife bought me a veilance Navier AR for xmas that I can't wait to try out.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448