OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
Can we get an update on this right now :rofl:
She has $1000+ in jackets
Maybe another $300 in sweaters
Another $200 in gloves and accessories and shit
$500ish in snow rated boots and shoes etc

She wears several layers before stepping out the door and is regularly pissed at how cold it is

I've reminded her it's only getting colder

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
my wife has never experienced temperatures below like, 50* and is moving to Chicago at the end of December

OP need winter wear suggestions for her

thx
Those full length puffer jackets were popular when I was in Chicago in December.

Sorrel makes really cute, warm boots

Epik High

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
San Francisco
I have a superdry coat

I think I bought my $100 Superdry wind cheater jacket because of an OT thread hyping it up like 6 years ago.

It has been my single go to warmest winter jacket ever since.

its not high quality, there are tears and rips. Quite frankly I should be ashamed of myself but it works for the handful of times a year I’m in a place less than 50 degrees.

Reactions: Faithless

Drifter

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mar 6, 2000
Canada
We've had our coldest winter in years here, it's been below -20C for a solid 3 weeks now, and when it got to -6C for like 7 hours on Sunday morning it felt like summer. A ton of snow too. Apparently it's supposed to warm up here next week, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bianity