ART WHCC albums...

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
just DOUBLED in price.. :o :nono:

who are you guys using for your wedding albums? I need to start looking around...

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
KISS Albums is about to introduce a web based album designing program that you use for free.

TS
TS
jared_IRL

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
I like KISS, but I hate their covers... They look like moleskin notebooks and have about as much character.... Not to say I don't like that look, but not for a wedding album...

Here's what I want:

Custom wrap covers
seamless, lay flat pages, no split
matte paper option
web based ordering

EWhytsell

Jun 16, 2008
Lol, I hadn't looked for awhile, wow they did get expensive. I hope that means they are printing a little higher quality image to go along with it because as much as I like WHCC albums the images aren't photo quality by any means.

TS
TS
jared_IRL

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
Lol, I hadn't looked for awhile, wow they did get expensive. I hope that means they are printing a little higher quality image to go along with it because as much as I like WHCC albums the images aren't photo quality by any means.

The albums ive gotten from them in the past 3 months have been flawless... Both myself and my clients have been happy with their work... :dunno:

EWhytsell

Jun 16, 2008
IDK, I've got some that I made for samples, also other photogs that use them, and I'd call it more of a magazine quality. The Pearl paper is the best IMO, but Art Linen is nice too. I also have a water color one which is neat, but some people may not like it (very rough texture, so pretty grainy.)

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
I like KISS, but I hate their covers... They look like moleskin notebooks and have about as much character.... Not to say I don't like that look, but not for a wedding album...

Here's what I want:

Custom wrap covers
seamless, lay flat pages, no split
matte paper option
web based ordering

You know me, all about simplicity. That's why I like them.

iRate

Dec 18, 2009
Wiscompton
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Iphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Epoca albums! ( www.albumepoca.com ) Their albums are absolutely amazing and top notch. They're all hand crafted in Italy :) ( which is also a downfall since it takes longer to receive. )

I suggest you check them out personally. I've made 9 of them so far, every client so far have been stunning.

Myself and another local photography company I assist when needed might be representing them at WPPI. ( If I can get off work )

Last edited:

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
Which books do you use from them? Pics?

I'll see if I can shoot some pics later. I like their Tuscany albums and photo books. The albums are very well made with extremely thin gutters. The photo books are also quite sturdy. Their printing is topnotch.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor