When keeping it Facebook Live goes wrong

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
Dumbasses :bowrofl:

"A Facebook Live broadcast of a rap video being produced Monday night on Jacksonville’s Westside led to the arrest of five men on weapons charges, according to police.

Arrest reports from the Jacksonville Sherriff’s Office show that investigators were alerted to live feeds on social media of the video, which was being filmed in a cul-de-sac on Indian Lakes Drive, off Ricker Road, north of 103rd Street.

Tari Mitchell, 21, and Floyd, 27, are both charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Ryan Pinkett, 20, Jahlon Wilson, 21, and David Bradley, 28, are all charged with carrying a concealed weapon.

..."

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Guess the...

....Length of jail time they will get

• Wow
Reactions: remmy

eK

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
Nevermind @Pogi i've got you, you must be busy.

j7kzcam287m.png

• Haha
Reactions: Pogi and Narc

kilian

Babysitting Adults
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2007
Central Coast, CA
I've been watching this youtube channel that documents rap gang wars and almost every video is about how entire gang blocks get caught for drug/weapons trafficking because of their worldstarhiphop/instagram/facebook videos.

:rofl:

• Love
Reactions: 93rx7

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
I've been watching this youtube channel that documents rap gang wars and almost every video is about how entire gang blocks get caught for drug/weapons trafficking because of their worldstarhiphop/instagram/facebook videos.

Gangsta thugs aren't intelligent individuals?

Tell me more.

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal

post the link

kilian

Babysitting Adults
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2007
Central Coast, CA
man... aren't you glad you don't live in the hood.....

Just an entirely different set of cost/benefit equations run through their heads when they make decisions.

Shit's so bad that a murder is like stealing a loaf of bread. Unfathomable for us, but for them I guess it's just life.

Hell on earth pretty much.

Reactions: FlyNReeLow

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan