When was the last time you were in a bar on Thanksgiving Eve?

KGB ate my bread

nͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤ
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
I don't think I've done it since.. 2012~2014.

Used to be the best night in America to go out. I remember keeping it up with a few friends up until about my mid/later 20s.

Being from a smaller town, it was always so damn nice to see familiar faces you hadn't seen in a year (or years) and just getting to catch up from people who had traveled to see their parents while getting absolutely tanked.

I kinda miss those days, as terrible as they were for my health. :hs:

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
I don't think I've done it since.. 2012~2014.

Used to be the best night in America to go out. I remember keeping it up with a few friends up until about my mid/later 20s.

Being from a smaller town, it was always so damn nice to see familiar faces you hadn't seen in a year (or years) and just getting to catch up from people who had traveled to see their parents while getting absolutely tanked.

I kinda miss those days, as terrible as they were for my health. :hs:

So, from 21-25?

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
Did that in my late/mid twenties when I'd still visit my parents for these holidays, and would see pretty much our entire highschool at the bars, not so much in my 30s. The people I care about, I've kept up with

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
I was at a bar on Christmas Eve - early - with a friend of mine. Irish, big drunk.

He tried to talk to four or five of the patrons, then turned to me and said "Feels like these people are going to kill themselves later tonight."

firemunki

I am the patron saint of lost causes
Aug 23, 2001
Scottsdale
last year, but I stopped doing the traditional high-school reunion type of thing when I was in my late 20s

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
I went to a bar the night before thanksgiving like 3 years ago for some reason. TBH I never liked it. Why do I want to go to a bar when it’s jam packed of people to the point where it’s a giant pain in the ass to get a drink?

T2 Tsunami

OT Supporter
Dec 23, 2003
SouthEast PA
5:45 today. PA governor mandated that all clubs, bars , restaurants would stop serving at 5 today....just crushed local business in this small town

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6