GUN When Will The First Assassination Attempt Going To Occur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUREVIL

More Money Than Brains Croo
Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
WMD want to start a pool as to when the first assassination attempt is going to happen? I dont think its right but you know some racist is going to try and its going to make the gun issues much worse.

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
It has even been 24 hours yet and you're already talking about assassination? WTF is wrong with you man?!

I bet you no one even considered this thought when Bush was elected 8 years ago. And look at the clusterfuck that he's gotten us into.

Seriously, that's a fucked up thing to say about any President, white or black.

Last edited:

HisXLNC

๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑
Oct 26, 2000
Island of Electronicus
Sadly, I doubt anyone out there has the balls to do anything. It would be a suicide mission. Most of the "zomg its time for the revolution" types are pretty nutless when it comes right down to it.

Most of us would rather stay free and enjoy our plasma TVs. :hsd:

Jinkle

Habs/Vikings > *
Feb 2, 2005
PHX
Something worse than 9/11 will happen in the next 4 years... and this faggot won't do shit about it

jabbadeznuts

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 27, 2004
PDX
I hope to god that nothing happens to him. Not because I agree with his policies, but because I don't want a martyr for the gun control cause.

SnakeEater

May 23, 2006
Burma
I hope to god that nothing happens to him. Not because I agree with his policies, but because I don't want a martyr for the gun control cause.
look what the last assassination*jfk* and the last attempted assassination*regan* did the for gun owners

Soybomb

Aug 30, 2003
Illinois
They already busted up one plot to kill him
I think calling that a plot is generous.

most people that would consider anything like that are retarded as can be. the odds of them doing successfully are quite slim.

I wonder if you all would be talking like this if it were your brother or father
I haven't seen one post that says they think its a good idea. Whats the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec