When will these athletes get it?

BII

Y’all got any daughters that need sittin’ ?
Oct 28, 2005
SoCal
Don't they understand their role in society? We've been grooming them to be top athletes from the day they showed promise, making sure they're big and strong and fast. Sure they get paid well, but not as well as the owner of the fields they work on.

When will these mandingos understand they exist solely for our entertainment and we don't give a shit about their political views or what their relatives or friends from their old neighborhoods are going through.

STFU and give me my football damnnit! :mad:

Jun 29, 2017
ahwg.gif

PlasticPants

OT Supporter
Apr 13, 2004
Las Vegas, NV.
Don't they understand their role in society? We've been grooming them to be top athletes from the day they showed promise, making sure they're big and strong and fast. Sure they get paid well, but not as well as the owner of the fields they work on.

When will these mandingos understand they exist solely for our entertainment and we don't give a shit about their political views or what their relatives or friends from their old neighborhoods are going through.

X9b32h2.gif

RazoR

Banned
Mar 21, 2011
SoCal & FL

Ih8zUj7.gif

Reactions: icanbreakthesecuffs

somer

Jul 7, 2003
FL
Football players and their union have leverage over the team owners because the players generate the profits in that business. The players have the power to say what they want and they are doing that.
I mean in a more personalized sense, and more in general, but you're right.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
You mean like the time he NFL made players go out during the national anthem because the DoD was paying them millions of dollars, but yeah they should keep politics out of sports but paid millions and than force fees politics.

limsoup

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2007
They are public figures. Everything in their lives is fair game especially if its political.

Who wouldn't use a platform for something they thought was important enough? Or is the public attention so sacred that we cant interrupt real news which is... What again?

manimal

Customer User Title
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
Hevin
They are public figures. Everything in their lives is fair game especially if its political.

Who wouldn't use a platform for something they thought was important enough? Or is the public attention so sacred that we cant interrupt real news which is... What again?
What if Donald Trump is doing just that? :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinqueviae