ENT When you’re watching Predator 2 and you recognize THAT skull

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
He didn't know what it was from, so I was scolding him.

Danny glover is in Predator 2.

He was also Murtaugh in lethal weapon.

It was a joke
I see. Thank you for the clarification.

A little off topic, but I have to say yet again, although Predator 2 and Terminator 2 are better than the originals, Judge Dredd is still better than Dredd, which is the sequel.

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California

A little off topic, but I have to say yet again, although Predator 2 and Terminator 2 are better than the originals, Judge Dredd is still better than Dredd, which is the sequel.

Predator I liked more than predator 2, and I can't say if I enjoyed terminator 1 or 2 more. They are different genres much like alien and aliens.

I would say both predators are horror, and t1 and alien were horror films, with aliens and t2 being action scifi

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
Predator I liked more than predator 2, and I can't say if I enjoyed terminator 1 or 2 more. They are different genres much like alien and aliens.

I would say both predators are horror, and t1 and alien were horror films, with aliens and t2 being action scifi
While almost all people like Terminator movies, myself included, I am more of an Alien movie type of guy than someone who likes the Predator movies. Other than the first two, I do not like the Predator movies, whereas I like the first four Alien movies.

• Love
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan

K7ckbGX.gif

*edit - wait, did I just get trolled? :embd:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005

Jesus, dude. I love Predator 2, but Predator destroys it all day. Same for Judge Dredd. Dredd is far superior because it is closer to the source material than JD ever thought about.

Also..Dredd is NOT the sequel. Stop that foolishness.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026