When you get really high, do you tell yourself how high you are?

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
i usually realize it and try to find a way to use it productively

like get immersed in work/studying/learning, reading/audiobook, or meditating and then falling asleep :rofl:

bleeked out

wut the?
Sep 10, 2002
mementos
OvrBNsM.jpeg

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
bruh if you not blazing prior to rolling you fucking up
I did one time and i actually think it helped. It helped with competitive games because it reduced anxiety and the paranoia was useful for having a “10,000 foot view” of what’s going on in the game; it all translated the same in rolling but the paranoia of me knowing everyone knows I’m stoned af wasn’t worth it — even if most 10P guys are stoners themselves :rofl:

Reactions: Twinsen

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
there was a guy from another school (not 10p i don't think) that rolled with our professor and tried to use rubber guard on him. well he ended up popping his knee bc my prof just basically stood up to get out :rofl:
A lot of people do it wrong or don’t make sure the opp’s posture is broken and just throw it up there, but that’s certainly one danger; if someone just tries to power out of it, it could be pretty bad for your knee; that’s when you’re supposed to abandon it — mission control isn’t really meant to be a holding/control position for too long — you kinda have to start attacking or sweeping right away for it to be effective, because there’s lots of options once you can get there

i can only play rubber guard comfortably with my right leg; my left hip/knee isn’t anywhere near as flexible, so I‘ll play half guard/z-guard/lockdown on the other side

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec