When's everyone starting their holiday break?

brianpsx

It betta go up
OT Supporter
Nov 29, 2001
Fullerton, CA
So my work deals with overseas, so I really only get the major days off, Christmas Eve and Day. Then New Years Eve and Day.

Still glad to get some time to relax a bit.

How's everyone's break looking like?

Reactions: intro_vert13

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
So my work deals with overseas, so I really only get the major days off, Christmas Eve and Day. Then New Years Eve and Day.

Still glad to get some time to relax a bit.

How's everyone's break looking like?
That's my paid days off too, probably take another couple around new year but haven't decided which yet :o

Reactions: brianpsx
TS
TS
brianpsx

brianpsx

It betta go up
OT Supporter
Nov 29, 2001
Fullerton, CA
The nicest time is when diff countries go on their holiday breaks, but every country always celebrating their holidays on diff schedules.

spooled2.2

fuck off real life flanders
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2002
Rancho Relaxo
Any plans? Nice vacation you got there.
Can't really do much with c19 restrictions.

With company days in the mix this whole swath only took up 11 vacation days. I always like taking this time of year as its slow at work and its a good time to step away and geta reset.

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City
I tested positive for COVID on 11/30. They told me to come back after the 1st of the year

TS
TS
brianpsx

brianpsx

It betta go up
OT Supporter
Nov 29, 2001
Fullerton, CA
Can't really do much with c19 restrictions.

With company days in the mix this whole swath only took up 11 vacation days. I always like taking this time of year as its slow at work and its a good time to step away and geta reset.

I feel you. Better to stay safe especially with vaccines rolling out. Still wish I could be in your shoes, lounging around the house watching NBA stuffing my face sounds like a blast!

Reactions: spooled2.2

digitaljames

OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2005
Tampa
We have Christmas Day off only. I took this Thursday, Friday, and Monday off though for a long weekend.

My boss negotiated our team rolling over more than 40hrs PTO so I’m just going to rollover my 100 remaining hours.

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
Off starting next Tuesday until the 4th. Was supposed to be off next Monday as well but some contractors wanted to come in and do some work :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman