FIT Where to find a trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeZ

Go Spurs Go!
Dec 18, 2001
San Antonio, TX
I have been in the gym a few years, went from benching about 95 to 245, ya i know, im not near as badass as the rest of the crew, but I get what I can. I just stated that to show that im not scared of the lift, but where to a find a trainer to help me with diet, I am prolly 20% bf and want to get rid of that shit, hell I just want to know if it is possible to have love handles and a lil belly at 40 and have that shit go away with hard work, or do i gotta cheat it off (lipo, tummy tuck?) I have never seen any real proof that you can make this excess skin shit go away...

Frank Dux

If you wanna pay me, I'll get you there if you're dedicated enough.

TS
TS
ToeZ

ToeZ

Go Spurs Go!
Dec 18, 2001
San Antonio, TX
If you wanna pay me, I'll get you there if you're dedicated enough.
im dedicated, and i have no problem paying, i just cant get my diet down... i went from 236 to 165 and still had a fatty fatty belly, so then i lifted hard and heavy and went back up to 200, no real change in belly, arms and chest got bigger, belly same...

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
im dedicated, and i have no problem paying, i just cant get my diet down... i went from 236 to 165 and still had a fatty fatty belly, so then i lifted hard and heavy and went back up to 200, no real change in belly, arms and chest got bigger, belly same...

read through most of the diet info in the stickies and i think there was another thread here with what a majority of the bruh roh's eat

deadbolt

Apr 18, 2004
Southern California
fuck that. do your own research and figure out whats right for you. theres so much info out there. dont waste it on a trainer telling you what to eat. its not complicated

Frank Dux

While I agree it's not that damn complicated. I would write you up a diet, based on your weight and BF% and a workout routine, as well as numerous tips.

If interested, PM me.

Frank Dux

This is me..

Feb '10 @ 240
2010-02-03174704.jpg

[email protected] 205

baldheadedmafucka.jpg

And this cut was done naturally. I only used yohimbine towards the end.

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
frank you need a smaller belt bruh

Neo22

Dec 20, 2003
The land of confusion

need to get a complete hormone panel done. If it was me I would do this..
-4x cortisol test via saliva
-SHBG
-DHEA
-FSH
-LH
- T3 +T4 plus free ranges
- Total Test
-Free test
etc.. there are more. Sounds like you have an insulin regulation problem.

timberwolf

Jan 30, 2004
Toronto

Were you lifting when you went from 236 to 165?

TS
TS
ToeZ

ToeZ

Go Spurs Go!
Dec 18, 2001
San Antonio, TX
Were you lifting when you went from 236 to 165?
sorta, I did it all wrong, I basically starved myself and did some cardio to drop some fat (i dropped muscle) so when i learned that i needed to lift, I couldnt lift shit, I was doing the bar with 25's on each side (on a smith) for about 6-8 reps, I fucked up with my weight loss, sucked I still had the lil gut, but I looked like a concentration camp victim... it was terrible.

I decided fuck it and I would eat, but I would eat lean, I ate almost no carbs, and all protiens... I got stronger but the gut was still there, I added "good" carbs and was able to get even stronger, and push more reps, but the gut is still there... i dunno WTF to do to get rid of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan